Anyone out there?

It's still working though hun, I'm sure you'll soon control your ud's too, food diary is a good way of keeping it in check. You're doing great :)

thanks for all the good luck wishes :) im doing ok so far today, had half a packet of cup-a-soup cuz i didnt really like it lol so only had about 30calories so far today about half hour ago

well done littlesis! keep it up, 11lbs is amazing

just realised ive somehow lost 4lbs, weighed myself this morning to assess the damage lol and managed to lose even though ive been eating whatever, so not sure how its happened but i dont mind :D

how we all doing?

Memorial day is all about family and eating BBQ. Well its snowing here right now:( it's been raining forever! I think we may need to build an ark!

I am proud of you all. I love to read your results. It inspires me! Today is my up day. We are having a snowy BBQ, Birthday for my step son today. NO OVEREATING!!

My short term goal is 180lbs. I started this at 188. Don't ever weigh yourself after an up day:( this morning after my down day I am at 184:)

u should always weigh after a down day before u eat anything.

bbq sounds really nice :)

ur halfway to ur short term goal!

Well we've got the rain now Fmlys4ever and you've got snow!! Still BBQ with the family.It dosen't get much better :) Have a great day.

CrystalG .Thanks..Just listing what I'd eaten made go Whooooooa there... I have to be careful this week as tomorrow is the only real dd I've got. Thursday is Father-in law's 80th BD so we're all going out for a meal and Saturday we're going to a BBQ. With all that in mind I think I'm going to try and maintain this week, otherwise I'll get myself into a state and go off the rails completly..

Sammy..Well done you.

maintaining sounds good, its a lot better than lieing to urself and expecting a big loss when it may only be a small one or staying the same, its important to keep sane on diets lol

I've had a think and I'm going to swap my ddays around. It means having today and tomorrow but at least I'll have to proper dd. I will also watch what I eat tomorrow and not go mad like I did today!!

Oh dear Fmlysr4ever. Just try to keep positive..
My week isn't going good at all. I thought I'd swap my days around so I had a least 2 dd, then my partner came in last night and anouced he'd arrage for us to meet friends down the pub tonight for Steak Night!!!(The pub were going to dose the worst salad you've ever seen) I could have screamed ;0 Anyway I think the only way around it is to eat as little as possible today just stick to fruit and salad nothing ealse and prob the same tomorrow.
One thing I have noticed this morning is having had 2 ud in a row I feel like I couldn't eat anything today anyway!!

Hi all. It's great to see this forum come alive again.

I'm a backslidden JUDDDDer who's trying to get back on track after putting loads of weight back on.

Down day today and I have made carrot and coriander soup for dinner. Feeling hungry but optimistic.

I'm Karen by the way, I'm 47 and I live with my hubby and a mad dog in Lincoln UK.

Hi karenlou, welcome back to the world of JUDDDing

Dont worry Fmlysr4ever, draw a line under it and start again.

after attempting to restart JUDDD ive failed miserably so far lol i just love food and cant help myself, that sounds stupid i know but i cant help it i just give in so easily

steak night omg lol heaven :D

Ahhhggg. I'm hanging off the wagon!! All this messing around with eating out is doing my head in and it's saying "don't bother this week get back into it next" I am in real danger of blowing it.. I need to make sur I write everything down or it's all going out the window :(

Thanks for the nice words:) I am trying again today. Since yesterday was supposed to be a down day and ended up being a not so down day, should I have a down day today? Welcome karenlou I am happy this board is up and going too! Good luck today everybody. I am sure eating out would play with your head. I did so good all day yesterday, then the second a I put a bite in my mouth the world came to an end:(

Keep it up, LittleSis, you can do it!

Fmlysr4evr, I know what you mean about blowing it once you eat something - I had the same problem before.

Would you do better with shakes instead of food on a down day?

Littlesis - if ur eating out a lot at the moment, how about instead of having up and down DAYS you have down 'food' up to about 200-300calories during the morning/early afternoon and then go out to eat with not going mad, u will probably end up eating more than the 5/600 ur meant to on down days but its still a very low amount of calories to eat so u will still lose weight :) if u eat out beware of drinks lol alcohol is rife with hidden calories, so might be best to avoid it, but if u cant resist ask for diet coke/lemonade with it. or u could of course have a break from JUDDD if u think its best, but i know its hard to get back in to once u stop lol vicious cycle much?!

Fmlysr4evr - it probably depends on how much u ate. i think if u have days that end up being 'in-between' days u could either have another in-between day the next day or a down day, depends how u feel :)

after i fell off the wagon off not even a DAY on JUDDD - how pathetic! - ive made an executive decision to have an unplanned down day today. i was sitting in bed thinking of what i have to do today and though 'oh im going to be busy' and then my brain said 'hey how about a down day if ur going to be busy?' good idea brain lol i know for me, keeping busy is key to not eating. so far ive had nothing to eat but will have a cup-a-soup (about 60calories) a banana (about 90calories) and low-cal cocoa for my chocolate fix (40 calories) before i go to work, will eat nothing at work, and since i wont be home till about 9.30 tonight, will probably have some crackers or something when i get home.

how we all doing today? x

I've gone with the flow.. I'm going on a down day tomorrow and then just staying steady over the weekend (family coming for lunch Sunday) Then back on dd Monday and back on track :)

Hope you all doing O.K. and thanks for the support.

Is everyone O.K.?? It's gone very quiet on here!!

i think we're ok lol im on an up day today, though im being careful as i went a tiny bit mental last night and had an accident involving my mouth and some hula hoops :( never mind lol

hows ur down day going?

lol :) I've been having thoses with chocolate!!!
I ordered myself some zero noodles today, legomom had opened a thread about them. They only have around 5 cals!!! I'll let you all know what they're like(incase you haven't tried them).

Back