Attack Anyone out there?

Pootle

Silver Member
Is anyone following Dukan at the moment? Can see any recent posts.
Would be good to hear from anyone who has started back on Dukan for a second time. I'm only on day two of attack but am thinking I'll do five days and then switch to the Dukan 2 diet which seems more flexible in the way that it progresses each day with more variety of foods added.

I started 14th June and lost 2st 4 so far! Loving it! How is it going for you guys? Be nice to hear from other people doing the diet! Dukan seems to have got very quiet!

Hello, I'm here. This will be my second go with Dukan, I successfully lost about a stone a couple of years ago, but put it back on again over time. I know that the Dukan really works, and for that reason I will have another go at it rather than slimming world which is my "go to diet" usually. I do find Dukan incredibly boring though, but it's so worth it when the weight starts to quickly fall off. Wishing us all luck.

Gosh, it's lonely on here.
Started attack today. Last seen doing Dukan in 2014. First attempt in 2012 saw me lose 3 & 1/2 stone. Dabbled with 5:2 and SW but have returned here as It has been the only diet that really shifted the weight and I am truly at an unhealthy weight and need to do something about it.

Day 2 of attack. Am sticking to plan but feel a little lightheaded today. Struggling to eat enough as just not interested in eggs, yoghurt or meat.
Had an omelette for breakfast, a small tub of fat free cottage cheese, king prawns and sugar free jelly for lunch. Don't really fancy anything for tea. Just had a mug of miso soup and will try to eat something later. I know I shouldn't cut down too much in this phase but I really don't fancy anything.

Hmmm, weighed this morning, expected to have lost a bit more as last time I did this 5 years ago (properly) I lost a couple of pounds every day in attack. Nothing this morning. Oh well, hopefully some will be off tomorrow. Day 3 of attack today, seem less bloated. Going to make some steamed prawn balls later and float them in miso soup for lunch.
Wish there was someone out there, feels lonely talking to myself.

Feeling rough tonight. Not eaten much today. Had oatbran porridge, a rump steak for lunch and some clear chicken stock based soup with a few prawn balls. Feel bloated, slept for hours this afternoon. Hope I feel better tomorrow.
Should be the last day of attack for me tomorrow but as my weight loss has ground to a halt, I may go a couple more days.

Hmmm, went to the cinema tonight, husband and son had nachos, normally I would plough my way through a bucket of popcorn but I resisted. We then went to a Chinese buffet. Normally I'd eat a tonne of rice and noodles but filled my plate with the prawn, mussel and squid in ginger and spring onion sauce, beef in mushroom (picked out all the veg) and egg Foo yung I realise all of this would have been stir fried, but at least I avoided the really bad stuff. Not having the toffee bananas at the end was the worst torture!

Well, apparently no damage done from the sauces/oils that would no doubt have been present in last night's Chinese food. I have stayed the same as yesterday. Perhaps I may have lost some more? I'm going to do two more days of attack anyway (I have 7 stone to lose) so maybe that'll shake off a couple of extra pounds and make it half a stone lost.

Bought a whole cooked chicken at the supermarket today. Made a soup with the leftovers; onion, stock cube, herbs and a tsp of miso paste. That'll do for tea tonight.

Enjoyed my chicken soup. However, the asparagus and bacon carbonara spaghetti I cooked for husband and son would have been even nicer I'm sure! They both enjoyed it, not a scrap left! Still, eating massive portions of pasta and sweet stuff is the reason I'm obese so I have to leave them behind.

Forgot to have my oatbran today as had a mammoth lie-in. Just eaten it now, hope it doesn't affect my weight in the morning. Hoping for another pound off.

7th day of attack done today. Hoping for another pound off in the morning. If not, then the five pounds off already will do, it's a start to build on anyway.
Planning a yuk sung in lettuce leaves for tomorrow's tea. Not sure about lunch yet.

Back