Anyone passed out on lt

Bettyboob

Everything going well until now day 7 got up just dropped on the floor hubby wasn't amused think I scared the living crap out of him :0(I was still shaking when I came round then he goes makes me et few prices of chicken will I still be in ketosis xx

Your body is still adjusting.... don't worry about the chicken... you'll be fine!!! Just try to take it easy and see how you go in the next few days!!!! XXX

hope your ok now hunny????

dont worry about the chicken.... i have dizzy spells too, everyday.... and everyday i have sprite zero; it makes me feel a bit more normal and stops dizzy spells, like im having something (and im still in ketosis) i also have a coffee with milk on a morning and a tea with milk before bed.... (everyday and still in ketosis) that is all... so dont worry. we are all human. i hope your feeling better xxxxxx

Hi betty boob
Just saw your thread now , I passed out on Monday I just stood up and fell down again , went to doc as I got a fright and he said that if you stand up to quick it can happen , he also did blood tests so I will have results Friday evening , I'm also on eltroxin for an under active thyroid so he is looking at this too , . I told him I didn't want to come off diet , as it's working for me . Will let you no what he says , hopefully it's only a once off
Hope your feeling better
Tigger xx

I passed out four times last week and came off the diet. I collapsed in the middle of work and was really sick. Had other symptoms too, that altogether made life pretty unpleasant. Guess I just wasn't suitable for it, especially when I have a very active job too. Was a good kick up the bum for me though to keep on trying, just via other means.

Hope you feel better soon. x

This happens to me all the time, I don't pass output if stand up too quick I get very dizzy and feel faint and have to sit down. Don't worry bout chicken, I eat chicken all the time x

Had it pretty much the full 11 weeks everytime i got up from the sofa! Just get up slowly, take a min before you move after you have got up x

Back