Anyone remember me?!

rainbow

Gold Member
Well I'm back! I'm re-joining group on Tuesday night and from then on will no doubt spend an unealthy amount of time on here! x Does anyone remember me from my first, second, thirth, fourth, fifth, sixth ........ attempt?! x

hiya rainbow!!!

I dont remember you but im also on my ermmmmm 4th 5th 6th attempt
:mad: but I AM doing it this time!!!! We have 18 weeks till xmas and im not looking like a pudding this year lol!!!!!

Once my heads in it im fine its just Getting my head into it!!!! Its such a easy diet i just dont know where i fail!!! going to get a 6wk countdown course on tuesday see if that motivates me would be interesting to hear how ur getting along!! xx

hiya rainbow!!!

I dont remember you but im also on my ermmmmm 4th 5th 6th attempt
:mad: but I AM doing it this time!!!! We have 18 weeks till xmas and im not looking like a pudding this year lol!!!!!

Once my heads in it im fine its just Getting my head into it!!!! Its such a easy diet i just dont know where i fail!!! going to get a 6wk countdown course on tuesday see if that motivates me would be interesting to hear how ur getting along!! xx

Ah thanks for being the one reply in 62 views of my post lol.
Is it only 18 weeks - thats frightening. I'm exactly the same, once Im in the zone I rock lol! I'm really looking forward to starting again which is progress in itself! Do you have a diary and I'll pop in on it? then I can keep track of your losses - you do the same to me lol. xx

hiya no i dont have a diary wouldnt even know how to start one!!!! feeling really possitive today just been to morrisons stocked up on muller light, got a sw casserole in slow cooker just gonna take each day as it comes cos i have no willpower!!! only had a cup of tea today n a piece of ham with some beetroot for dinner, gonna have a bag of mini digestives tonight as a treat (only 5 syns!!) and fill up on fruit!!! tomorro will prob be pasta for lunch n gonna plan my wks meals this afternoon n STICK to them hopefully!! how about u???

Thanks Babybuffy - hows you weight loss journey?
Do you two come on here often? (sounds like Im chatting you up lol - Im not honestly, Im a appily married woman lol!) When I have previously (very succesfully) lost weight with SW (and then LL) I have found this site more useful than attending a club or group. So I will definitely be here A LOT!
I've had scrambled egg and bacon today, jacket potato for lunch and will have a Sunday roast for tea, plenty of yougurt and fruit as snacks though. Make sure you eat enough - thats the key to SW, eat, eat and eat some more lol. Have you done SW before Shell? Just start a new thread in this section and make it your diary lol.... it's a good way of keeping your ramblings, thoughts, food diary etc all together xxx

Me, me, me!! I remember you.

Brill to see you back Hun, I reckon you'll storm your way through the pounds, I remember being well jel of your fab losses last time. All you need is for your head to be "in the zone" and it'll all fall into place. Can't wait to read your progress xx

Ah thanks Lou - well tables have turned lol, Im well jel of you hehe (but proud of you hun - well done) Yeah I know I can do it, and Im ready eddie! Got WI tomorrow night xxx

Mines my first one tonight (as in I start the diet tonight) so I wont have anything exciting to report until next week lol, but post on here and let us know how you get on xxx

Well I'm back - Ive done a good SW shop and Im raring to go! I want to lose 5lb this week! fingers crossed. Do you go to a group Lou? or do you do it form home? xxx

Go you! I go to group, have you done ww? I much prefer the meetings as don't do the dreaded happy clapping (although some people like that) like sw. I'm tempted to do a week of slimming world fast forward to shake things up a bit.

What sw favourites are you planning then? Are you doing red, green or ee? X

I dont stay for the group so thats not a problem for me lol! I never have done that FF - but I know people who have done, but they've found it restrictive but it certainly works lol! I was planning on sticking to red days but the leader explained EE and seems to want me to try it..... so I dunno xxx

I don't trust extra easy but have seen people have brilliant results with it. Just stay to class every other week, depends what time class is though.. I don't get back home till after 8 and am gagging for my dinner! X

I've not really been on here - but have lost 17lb so far since re joining xx

Doing red - creature of habbit me! Lost another 3lb this week (and I weighed in one night early!) x

Fab! Well done. Can you write me a typical days food diary? Am seriously considering coming back to sw but red days only x

Back