Anyone remember me?!

Yay, well done on another great loss. Well... I'm coming back to slimming world but paid for ww until 6th nov, so not joining a sw class till then. Hope you have a lovely weekend x

1lb this week! - great considering the alcohol I consumed! x

been out for an off plan mean tonight! - kinda counted it in........... well, I knew I was going off plan lol! x

Glad Im not on my own lol - it was for our wedding anniversary (we went back to the venue where we had the wedding reception) Had a really nice meal - but actually had stomach ache for a couple of hours last night, think it was cos my body isnt used to that kinda food anymore xx

Aww happy wedding anniversary to you both. How's your week been other than your meal out? I'm less than an hour away from being a slimming worlder again xx

Ahhhhhhhh are you back with us SW lot? Just doing school work this holiday so nothing exciting really have had another and got another couple of meals out......... dont think i've ever eaten out as much lol! xx

I'm back officially!!

I'm made up as got the option of joining up with history for £5 more, as a result I've got all my history back, so this week I lost 1.5 stone and got my 5.5 and 6 stone award. Yay!

Enjoy your half term, hope you don't have too much marking to do x

Nope, dont have an i phone lol!
Glad you get your history hehe xx

Hi hun, how's your week been!? I can't believe how much I've forgotten about slimming world!! X

Back