Total Solution Anyone starting Monday?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Chocolate, 27 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

Hi

Just wondering if anyone is starting Monday! Six weeks till my holiday with a 50th the week before. Got 4 weeks to loose hopefully a stone. Fingers crossed ?

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donnadugdale

Donnadugdale Member

I am! I have previously done lighterlife (lost 6 stone and out it back on) now I need to lose 5 stone by October in order to have IVF I'm so nervous incase I cannot get the will power to stick to it this time and it's so important! Best of luck to you too!

4. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

Aww good luck too you as well! Keep us posted with how you are getting on xxx

5. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Full Member

My exante pack is arriving tomorrow so will be starting on Tuesday. Good luck to both of you.

6. Darcy15

Darcy15 This is my year

Hello and welcome :)

7. Rosey38

Rosey38 Full Member

Good luck for the Monday starts! 3 weeks tomorrow since I started, going well so far. X

8. Donnadugdale

Donnadugdale Member

6:50am and just had my first shake for breakkie before work. Psyching myself up cos dreading this a bit, going over on my head why I'm doing it. I want to be a mum and without losing the weight it will not happen!!

9. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

Good luck for today you will be fine. I haven't had my pack yet but getting hungry. Trying to wait for as long as possible

Xx

10. Donnadugdale

Donnadugdale Member

Yeah I think you've done the right thing as I had it so early it's gonna be harder to space through the day, might wait til my first break at work tomorrow around 10. Good luck! X

11. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

How's everyone's 1st day gone? I have just had the maple pancakes they were very nice!! Wish I would have ordered more x

12. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Full Member

Ooh glad the pancakes are nice I ordered quite a few. Dying to find out how all you Monday starters got on!

13. Donnadugdale

Donnadugdale Member

Ooo good I've also ordered some maple pancakes to try along with a few of the meals hope they're nice as I hate the soups and crazing something savoury after 4 days of sweet shakes

14. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

Well I have had a sneaky weigh in today to spur me on over the bank holiday weekend.4lbs off! I am quite pleased with that as I now only have 10lbs to go. Been struggling past two days as myself and my daughter are full of a cold and bad chest! Just need go get through day 5 now.

Xx

15. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Full Member

A cold plus this diet oh no! Make sure you drink some bouillon. So exciting to see the numbers dropping on the scales and knowing it's all worth it! I am on day 4 now and my sneak a peek showed 4lb too! I am going to try not to weigh myself now until Tuesday but not sure if I will be able to resist...

16. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

Well done you! I am going to wait till Tuesday just hoping I can make it through weekend xx

17. Donnadugdale

Donnadugdale Member

Just tried the shepherds pie, yuk! Lol

18. Chocolate

Chocolate Full Member

I don't like any of the meals x

19. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

I have read quite a few posts where people have struggled with the meals or have gone off them once they have gotten into the diet. I think the texture of most of the meals aren't great and I find it hard to stomach them after two/three bites. Unfortunately it's a game of chance and you have to test each product out to see how it goes! But fingers crossed we'll all pull through and lose :)

20. Donnadugdale

Donnadugdale Member

Yeah that's what I thought. I've ordered a few different ones to try hopefully at least one of them are nice! Otherwise I'll just do what I did before and just have 3 shakes. Boring but do-able. Feeling a bit sick today and really not hungry for anything. Haha it's probably a good thing! Anyone tried the double choc bars? I'm taking one of those to the cinema today trying them for the first time x

21. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

It is boring with just shakes but I prefer that because then I can just down them! As with the double chocolate bar, I was really excited about it and ordered one however for me personally it tasted very artificial and had a gritty texture if I'm honest but then I don't like any of the bars! Some people have said it's really helped with their cravings for chocolate. Have a nice time at the cinema!