Total Solution Anyone starting Monday?

Well ladies after 4 days of being on TS I have gone on to WS i just couldn't face it anymore! Day 2 of WS for me just hope it works! How's it going for everyone? X

At least you are still doing the diet, hoping that WS works better for you cos TS sure is a struggle, especially at dinner time! I'm only on day 2 of my restart, and doing okay though it's daunting to think that i will be attempting to do this for a month at least! But been 100% so here's to 5 more 100% days before weigh in! :)

Aww good luck with the next few days before weigh in and then that will spur you on ? xx

I hope it will! My husband to be is trying his best to give me small incentives to keep going even though it's early days :)

Totally agree the shakes aren't nice either but at least you can just down them. I'm struggling a bit on TS too! Gave in and had chicken breast and jacket potato today, going to have to give my head a shake and get back on it cos I have to lose a lot if weight in a short time for IVF or I would try WS too! Good luck ladies xx

I had a wobble day yesterday but have gone onto TS + for the day. Got myself some skinny and zero noodles today. They have a texture much like glass noodles but have no carbs and about 8cal for 2008 you can have them on TS + as well as veg from the list. I have got them ready in my cupboard for a nice stir fry. I am planning on having a WS day tomorrow though. Sunday roast is just too much temptation so planning on having chicken and asparagus Spears.

Has anyone tried the Exante Diet Choco Balls? I have seen the reviews that say they are malty abit like cereal which sounds a bit more like my type of thing definitely for if I need to do TS+ or during my AAMW.

Back