Anyone tried one of these blender bottles?

a tadge pricey ......but good idea x

shaker

Hi,

Just thought i would let everyone know that you can get a very simillar shaker cup from your Cambridge Counsellor for only £3.95!:D

melting away x

and you get one free on Lighterlife - same principle - still a lot of hard work shaking - you cannot beat the hand electric mixer for a smooth drink.

No, I haven't tried it, I thought somebody else might have. I don't want to buy something that doesn't work.
The shaker cups you get from LL and CD don't have the 'magic ball' thing inside and don't mix that well. I thought this might be better.

I use an stick blender usually, but it isn't so handy for taking out with you.

The shakers that you get are ok-ish with the cold shakes, not as good as the electric ones obviously, but be very careful if you shake with hot water!. I've tried 2 and each one sprayed while being shaken, and then hissed and sprayed upon opening! Be careful or just use tepid water!

The shakers that you get are ok-ish with the cold shakes, not as good as the electric ones obviously, but be very careful if you shake with hot water!. I've tried 2 and each one sprayed while being shaken, and then hissed and sprayed upon opening! Be careful or just use tepid water!
If I have to shake a soup I tend to shake it with a small amount of cold then top up with hot as they can explode!!

Back