Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

I def may look into it for hols. I take a few books then swop them at diff places. Mind some have a bits missing ha ha x

Well just getting Tom sorted before he goes bacon s armies and the big pack not that he does it. Bit after today no cooking cept for Clyde every other day. He knows that something is up and frets for the first few days after he is gone but then normal service resumes.

I've done 2 bottles and on 3rd. Your lack of water doesn't seem to be affecting your weight loss so wouldn't worry. I must admit my skin seems better not that I'm a spotty middle age lass just different. X

On my second bottle now, also looking forward to my chicken salad, have bought a bottle of fat free dressing to take with me, as they usually only have sachets of mayo, full fat at that:eek:.

You'll find it a lot easier this week as you haven't to cook any greasy food, when he comes home he won't recognize you lol:D

Hi there, welcome:)

How long have you been on the diet? this is my 8th day, have lost 9lb last week, so far so good, finding it hard to drink all the water, otherwise fine. Have to go out tonight for a meal for my sister's birthday, so having chicken fillet and salad. hopefully that will be ok.

Hi there and welcome

I'm Jax and on day 11 and lost 6lb last week.

Hope to speak speak to you soon as a new buddy to our little group.

We hoped u would be back. Good luck hon me and Jeanette are happy to chat and if we can help x

Just back from meal, i had chicken and green salad, told them no grated cheese and coleslaw, didn't eat the peas and sweetcorn they put on plate!! i think i did excellent lol:D Even said no to birthday cake!!!

Good for you am so glad u got through it unscathed :) u did really well not to cave in.

I have had a dicky tummy today. Felt quite sickly and that not so nice tummy gurgle ( u no the one I mean). Also felt really cold all evening with bit of headache.so took paracetamol. X

Sorry u are not feeling so well, if you like coffee ( i hate it ) why don't you have your vanilla shake hot with a bit of coffee added? a hot drink mite make you feel better.

Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow

After a pretty broken nights sleep I've got a splitting headache and a sore throat. Popped another couple of painkillers. Probably a summer cold. What with the freezing days prior to our 2 days of summer :(

I've managed my shake thank god it was liquid.

How are u doing today after your salad any side effects?

Sorry you are still feeling rough, hopefully be tomorrow you will be feeling better.

Had a rumbly belly when i came home, also been to the toilet more today TMI i know :D, also couldn't eat everything, left a small bit.

Hi Gazza, welcome. I have been on the Cambridge diet a few years ago, now on Shake that weight, finding the shakes nice, i am having 2 shakes and one slimfast meal replacement bar, because shake that weight only sell the shakes not bars.

I don't have any ketostix, they won't sell them in our chemist.

I am on day 9, and finding it better, the first couple of days are the worst, now not really hungry, and can have my bar when out in town, when other people have a meal lol.

What is *snip*? is is the same as shake that weight? i went on this diet as it is half the price of the Cambridge plan lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi am back went back to bed dnt usually sleep through the day but I feel rough. Then went to see sis in law but felt dreadful. My throat is sore and I feel tally.

I've tried to keep busy from thinking about headache. Done bit gardening and went for a walk to home base bout 3 miles there and back.

Hope your tummy is ok now.

Is Gaz new to STW?

Was wondering what it meant lol.:D

Gazza is on *snip*, i have no idea what that is, she came on earlier today, i said the more the merrier. but i think when we reply we scare them off:D

My tummy is better now, still have the odd grumbly belly, not hunger pangs though, funnily enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was like that gurgling that u get when u have diahorrea and sickness. Def not hunger pangs.

I wish this headache would shift but I think it must be the air pressure it sometimes happens. I've been gargling with TCP bloody awful.

I've still managed to keep up with my water but feel really cold. I've put the fire on and got my bed socks on. It's not that cold outside just me.

Clyde is fretting for Tom he keeps going to the door to look for him poor little fella. After a few days he is ok but hardly eats.

Do you think we scare them off? Ha ha I suppose if you read our ramblings it's amazing they even say Hi x ha ha x

Thats what i was thinking, one post and they run away thinking we are nuts :D

Hopefully tomorrow, with an early night, your headache will be gone.

Been cold here today as well, had heating on for 2 hours.

Off to Pontypridd (local town) tomorrow, taking my bar with me.

Happy munching is it lunch with your family? Hasn't this week flown I'm all over the place with these bank holidays.

I'm going to have a bath to try and warm up before bed. This is bloody ridiculous this time of year with fire and heating on bed socks and throws.

Night night x

Back