Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

It's your British Braway flight attendant here, today can we offer our passengers a selection of Vlcd shakes in a range of appetising flavours; vanilla, choc, banana or strawberry. They will all be shaken not stirred and poured over ice; straw optional.

For the next course a small portion of chicken/fish with green salad. Please do not ask for dressings or you may be offended by the answer!

Can I state at no time will any passenger be offered any beverages containing alcohol/milk/sugar. Please do not ask as requests will be ignored.

We wish all our pass angers a safe trip.to destination thinness. (Thinking mike switched) Bloody hell hope this plane can take off have you seen some of the massive fatty busty lasses :(
X

Maznaq you need to be careful with lemon, citric acid stops you losing weight . I'm also not sure about whether you can eat fruit.

The leaflet that I got today said I can hav a small snack such as fruit or low fat Yogurt. I think I'll avoid the citric stiff

I was just going to say give the honey and lemon a miss. It does say in the blurb a small piece of fruit. Give it a go but if your weight loss isn't what you want have a think about your choices of food. Chicken/fish/steak are best choices of protein and green veg is best.

Am also laughing so much i nearly wetted myself :D :D, anyone passing my house would think there was a nutcase living here, laughing to herself, on the computer :D (well they might be right lol)

I would also avoid the citrus acid, keep off the carbs as well, sorry don't want to preach

"Nuts nuts" no way on a Braways flight! Jeanette you will be demoted stripped of your Braways badge and sent to water duty attendant! Just imagine how many glasses you will have to fill on a flight :)

Better than drinking them lol :D, am really fed up with the water, didn't really drink enough tea before, let alone water :D

As long as you don't strip me of my bra we shall be ok, :eek: other wise they will all run away screaming :rotflmao:

I quite like nuts, when appropriate! Water, well can take it or leave it . Maybe we can concoct a few appropriate cocktails to aid our way!
Bra stripping is not allowed on budget airways! Have to change to first class with added extras!!!!

Your lucky you have someone there, if anyone passed my house they would think it was the loony bin:D only me here my uncle in bed long since

Yes it's good to have a laugh even if it is at our own expense :) you know this is the whole idea of us supporting (bra pun) each other. Some how it holds our little group together.

Many times my patients used to say I was madder than them. Of course I replied "where do you hide the wood? Amongst the trees".

Ladies it's time for me to turn in, wring out my tena lady and drip dry it for tomorrow.

Pink good good luck cross your heart bra straps 2lb xxxxxx

Back