Anyone tried the tomato soup?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Loopy2021, 5 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Loopy2021

Loopy2021 Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi has anyone tried the tomato soup. I had 1 chicken & 1 beef in my starter pack and really didn't like either.

I was thinking of ordering a box of tomato with my next lot of shakes but wanted to see what you all thought first as I don't want to waste £12.99 on something I will never drink.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    i didnt like them! i usually love tomato soup but i honestly didnt like these ones! i would advise you to buy one and see what you think rather than paying the 13 pounds for a whole box and u might not even like them.

4. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    i havent tried tomato soup but i didnt like chicken it tasted like a chicken shake lol a bit strange but no harm in trying one? x

5. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    yeah they were quite milky tasting werent they sheshela, i dont mind the chicken and beef ones though. drinkable i think is the word for them lol

6. purplepepper

purplepepper Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.14%)
    Diet:
    CS
    I have had the tomato ones. They were ok, i would describe them as creamy? But i guess they are ok for diet soups!

I thought the beef one was really strange!

7. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i'm not a great fan of tomato soup anyway but theirs was vile.. very thick and gloopy I found, worst of the lot for me

8. Loopy2021

Loopy2021 Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Thank you all for your replies I think I am going to give the soup a miss and just stick with my shakes :)

9. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    the shakes are far nicer, in my opinion but you should maybe buy one or two and judge for yourself as everyones tastes are dif.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.