• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone tried the tomato soup?

S: 15st13lb C: 15st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.24%)
Hi has anyone tried the tomato soup. I had 1 chicken & 1 beef in my starter pack and really didn't like either.

I was thinking of ordering a box of tomato with my next lot of shakes but wanted to see what you all thought first as I don't want to waste £12.99 on something I will never drink.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i didnt like them! i usually love tomato soup but i honestly didnt like these ones! i would advise you to buy one and see what you think rather than paying the 13 pounds for a whole box and u might not even like them.

S: 10st10lb C: 9st10lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st0lb(9.33%)
i havent tried tomato soup but i didnt like chicken it tasted like a chicken shake lol a bit strange but no harm in trying one? x

yeah they were quite milky tasting werent they sheshela, i dont mind the chicken and beef ones though. drinkable i think is the word for them lol

S: 12st7lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st9lb Loss: 0st9lb(5.14%)
I have had the tomato ones. They were ok, i would describe them as creamy? But i guess they are ok for diet soups!

I thought the beef one was really strange!

the shakes are far nicer, in my opinion but you should maybe buy one or two and judge for yourself as everyones tastes are dif.