Anyone up for a 6 week challenge?

princess.85

I guys

I'm getting married in 6 weeks and I've been seriously slacking the last couple of weeks! So I had a bit of a binge weekend and decided to get back on track from tomorrow. No more drinking, no more lunches, no more cheating!

Anyone want to join the challenge?

I want to lose 8 pounds in 6 weeks and finally get down to doing the 30 day shred! I've had it for 2 months now lol xx

Hi I'm up for it! I'm on day 2 today of a restart and have till 5 th sept before I go back to work I'm a school bus driver and doing it now at least I can go to bed in the day.we can do it it's only 6 weeks :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Plus ur so gonna loose 8 lbs in a week or So, so 6 weeks I'm hoping to loose 1 1.5 to 2 stone. Congrats on getting married soon xx

Thanks Hun let's do it this time! I know 8lbs not much to lose but b'cuz I don't weigh much now every pound is a bloody mission!
I've only ever done SS+ for 4 days before, have followed the 810 plan the whole way but I think I will give it a try for the first week to get me started! Wot plan ate u on? Xx

I'm doing ss :) done it for 13 weeks last time and lost 5 stone stayed like that then for 12 mths or so now here to finish off 2.5 stone I think and I should be happy ;) how much have you got to loose?

WOW!! Well done u! The most I lasted was 5 weeks without drinking and cheating and I was so proud of myself lol

I started at 11 stones, i'm now 9 stones. I really thought i'd be happy by now but I feel like another half a stone would be perfect for the wedding! I'm 5'4.5 so it'll be a size 8 for me and a dream! Xx

I'm up for a challenge. It will definitely keep me motivated. Well done on your losses!!!! That alone gave me the motivation not to pic at anymore of a chicken breast.

Are we starting tomorrow?

I'll join in too. I'd hope to lose a stone and a half in six weeks!

Thanks loulou!

Yes we are starting tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to it! Roll on ketosis!! Xx

Can I join in?

Started on 3 Jul and was SS 100% for 3 weeks. Then came last weekend and I lost it. Started eating everything in sight. Went from 268lbs on 3 July to 248lbs and now back up to 253lbs.

I am so disappointed in myself :mad::cry: and can use the support ... :wave_cry:

I am going to do it this time and in 6 weeks I aim to loose at least 20lbs.

The more the merrier! :)
Everytime u get tempted to eat something jut post on here, that's def wot I'm going to do.
On the train to work now, going to have my porridge when I get to work and I have a choc tetra for lunch ;-) xx

I'm in as well, I work in a school so I'm now on 6 weeks holiday, it would be good to go back to school at goal or near, I'd like to lose 21 lbs :)

I'm in, I'm a teacher so my aim is to be 2 stone lighter by the time I return.
My starting weight is 13 stone 7, I would like to lose 28lbs.

Im in!!!! I restart tomorrow!! I got a stone to lose! But ill be at work YUK! Ah well gotta man up and get rid of the junk! X

Hi Guys,

I've gone through the post and noted everyones goals, please add to it if you would like to join. Some of you hadnt posted your goals so I couldnt add these to the list.

Princess85 9lbs to lose
Nikinakinno 20lbs to lose
Smc9009 20lbs to lose
Bonkers 20lbs to lose
Trisha 21lbs to lose
Xkarina24 28lbs to lose

good luck xx

Hi i have lost 1st 10 & a half pounds since April. I started off really slow, on some weeks i lost 3or 4lbs,but then went back to 1lbs a week, i am happy with this as i am hoping if it comes off slowly then it will stay off. I will join your challenge any loss to me is a good one....

31/03/11 13 st
07/04/11 -1lb
14/04/11 -1lb
21/04/11 -3.5lbs
28/04/11 -1.5lbs
05/05/11 -0.5lbs
12/05/11 -1.5lbs
19/05/11 -4lb
26/05/11 -0.5lb
02/06/11 -2lb
09/06/11 -1.5lb
16/06/11 ------
23/06/11 -4lb
30/16/11 +2.5lb :(
07/07/11 -3lb
14/07/11 -2lb
21/07/11 -1lb

Hi Guys,

I've gone through the post and noted everyones goals, please add to it if you would like to join. Some of you hadnt posted your goals so I couldnt add these to the list.

Princess85 9lbs to lose
Nikinakinno 20lbs to lose
Smc9009 20lbs to lose
Bonkers 20lbs to lose
Trisha 21lbs to lose
Xkarina24 28lbs to lose

good luck xx

Realised I didn't add my goal. I would like to lose 28lbs in this 6 week challenge.

Back