Anyone up for a 6 week challenge?

Don't worry it was only a couple of days :) I'm so determined to stay 100% this weekend :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OK....Day 4, woke up this morning feeling full of energy and optimism. It feels like the dark clouds of day 1 - 3 have passed. I don't feel desperately hungry not even hungry in the slightest. So I'm going to put off my first shake till late morning, and just concentrate on cleaning and drinking lots of water.

Let's get through this weekend 100%....

Well done! Thanks brilliant :D

I fell off the wagon last night and went drinking didn't have a lot though and didn't eat anything bad. Today I didn't have any packs just had chicken and lamb but no carbs. Back on from tomorrow with the packs ;-)

had my weigh in today (so 5 days since started) and lost 6lbs - am really happy with that - bring on next week!!

Well done on the loss thats a great incentive to stay on track.

I've had a couple of bad days where I have fallen off the wagon, but finially I managed a 100% SS day yesterday forthe first time in ages, so feeling much better today :fingerscrossed: that it continues

Wohoo stepped on the scales today and it looks as though I've lost 2lbs! Not bad at all, WI is on Thursday but will be TOTM by then so hopefully it will still show :)

Well done on the losses girls.

I'm trying to keep away daily weighing until ketosis is firmly established, although I did sneak a peek on day 2 and I'd lost 2 lbs. Looking forward to WI on Friday hopefully I'll have lost the 4lb that I put on, after the holiday.

2lb off for me :)

WI today.. A bit nervous I haven't lost much or that it doesn't show cuz of TOTM.. Going to try and bot have so much to drink today. Wish me luck! :)

I lost 3lbs!! I haven't lost more than 2lbs since I was in the 10stones, I am now 9 stones wohoooo can't wait to see 8 something next week :D :D

well done everyone on their losses so far. I haven't managed to stick to plan, too many holiday temptations. However, I've seen some photos of me on Facebook taken at a friend's wedding and I look huge. So that has motivated me to get back on track. 100% SS from tomo, no picking, no protein, just shakes and plenty of water.

Eek only 4 weeks until I go back to work, hoping I can lose 21lbs and drop a dress size.

Keep up the good the work.

Hi All,

I have just read through all your messages, and I know I am a week late, but would really love to join your challange. I am only on day 5 of SS for the first time. In the next 5 weeks I would like to lose 21lb (taken off a week as I want to be at the same as you guys) that will take me to half way to my end goal. :D

Welcome Jazzy the more the merrier :D

Ahhh thanks Trisha, it is so much easier when you know you have support from so many people all going through the same thing as you :D I have my first WI on Monday evening, so scared, but trying to stay positive, as everyone seems to be doing well over all!! :) xx

Wohoo managed not to drink this weekend and for once I think I've lost weight over the weekend instead of gaining! I'd love a 2lbs loss this week, roll on Thursday :D

8stones 10 this morning!! I though i'd never see the 8' again lol sooo happy:D
My WI is at 7pm so I don't know if it will show 3lbs loss but I'll be happy with a 1.5lbs loss! Being good really does pay off :)

Ive been doing SS+ for 4wks and lost a stone, Ive still got a stone and half to lose. I would like to lose it in the next month but I dont think thats possible.

Back