Anyone up for a 7 day challenge starting Mon??

I've been farting about achieving nothing for the last few months and am starting again on Monday.

Alex

I've been binging on bars so have just been farting :giggle:. Definately back to do it properly tomorrow!

OK - I've gone to type this message about three times and bottled it each time cos I just keep failing at the mo...:eek:

But I am taking the bull by the horns and am going to commit to the 7 days - we go on holiday in 10 days and I am 3 stone heavier than last time..... very big relapse and have had so many restarts it's untrue....:eek:

Maybe a small challenge like 7 days is just what I need - even if it's just to make the new clothes I've had to buy (cos the others from last year are too tight....:eek: ) feel a little loose and comfortable....

Will record my weight in the morning..... if I dare....:eek:

So glad that you're gonna give this one a go!

Can we do it this time? Darn sure we can!!!!

Hi Everyone

Hope it's OK for me to join this too. I am not SSing though. I am trying to just get control of my eating again as I have put on since reaching my goal pre Xmas with Cambridge.

I am using Cambridge again at the moment but in combination with a family meal in the evenings. I do excellently all week and blow it at the weekends so hope a full 7 day challenge will help me to complete a full 7 days, weekend 'un all.

So if it's alright with you all I'd like to take part too. Yesterday morning I weighed 12 stone 2lbs tomorrow I will be more not sure how much more but my goal is to get into the eleven's next week.

As an additional goal I'd like to do over 10,000 steps each day and to be able to run non-stop for 10 minutes at 10kph (not sure I will do it but I'll have a go.)

Hope it's OK that my goal isn't to SS for 7 days. I promise to be encouraging to everyone else!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Of course it's fine. A 7 day challenge is a 7 day challenge, no matter what the nuts and bolts are!

I think that we're all signing up on this for the motivation of getting 7 days done, so hop on board!

Hi, Haven't posted for a while but I am always reading the posts....I'd just bore everyone with my moaning!
Anyways, would love to try starting Monday to get back to ssing, anything, even 790 would be a start, I'm so desperate and low (being not too good since last August with cronic back pain and off work, but we won't go there, lol) - have managed to put pretty much all the weight back on that I lost last year - about 2 stone 10 pound and I feel completely rotten...so here goes, get ready to hear some moaning as I go into ssing! :boohoo:
Not 100% positive I can do it but if I get past day 3 I will be ok....AND I'll be a nana by the end of this week for the first time so have to be fit for this little one!!

Cheers all and good luck everyone - hoping for 7 pounds in 7 days!!

Susan

Hi Susan

Congratulations on the exciting new arrival at the end of the week. Also for deciding to take the bull by the horns and get back on track. Now you can start now by getting more positive and changing your 'mood' from doubtful to something more positive. Make sure you post each day I'll be looking out for you.

Dizzy x

Hey, welcome back Susan. You and me both been messing about, so let's get this challenge done!

As Dizzy says, make sure that you're on here everyday and we'll all support each other!

Congrats for becoming a Nana, let us know when the new arrival appears!!

Thanks guys for the welcome back - have changed my mood so hope that helps.....I have only restarted once before properly and I felt that day one wasn't too bad - it was bloody day two that got me with the migrain ect, so I'm dreading tomorrow...!

I have some decorating to do today - shouldn't be doing it because of the back pain, I'm very naughty and I'll suffer big time for it later but at least it will keep me busy and I'll take it easy, I'm pretty good at knowing where my limit is!
Daughter is 10 days overdue today, if she hasn't had the baby by Thursday then she's going in to get started off and I'm going to be there with her along with her boyfriend - she says I'm not getting out of it and I'm dreading it!

Here goes - day one - bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Water at the ready - GO!

OMG weighed in at 12stone 8lb this morning. What the hell though I'm sticking with my goals as stated.

Hope everyones ready this morning and inspired like Susan. Prearm yourself for the migraine etc and they probably won't happen. I get the migraine and if I expect it I can normally prevent it. However hard it is though it's worth it for the sense of achievement at the other end not mentioning the weight loss.

Looking forward to hearing of the new arrival at the end of the week. I wonder if we can all lose more pounds than the baby weighs?

Dizzy x

OK - day 1 of the challenge.
I have my 'end of week 1' weigh in at 5:30 ... I'm hoping for a good result.

Of course, weight loss in week 2 won't be anything amazing which is why I need the challenge so I stay on track (esp with hubby away)

I'm hoping for at least a 3lb loss by the end of the challenge so bring it on!

I take pink migraleve and ibuprofen at the first sign. Like you say. Keep drinking. First few days of SSing I'd take it pretty easy. May even take ibuprofen before any signs.

Avoid anything that you know triggers them.

How often do you get them?

Dizzy x

I usually get them a week before TOTM....and last time it was a really bad one, so fingers crossed I don't get it tomorrow because TOTM is approx 5 days away!

cheers susan

OK weighed in this morning..... was 17.1lb :eek: :eek:

I would before my hols on the 23 (which is 10 days) love to be in the low 16's if not a bit less - ambitious? Yes, 'doable' - I hope so....lol!!

Just off for my first shake already as I have just done the school run and I am frozen - it is sooo cold and wet here today....!!

Have a good day everyone!

I usually get them a week before TOTM....and last time it was a really bad one, so fingers crossed I don't get it tomorrow because TOTM is approx 5 days away!

cheers susan

I'm most likely to get them pre TOTM too. I had a dreadful one on my first ever day of sole sourcing but I did go completely cold turkey water and packs only and just started without cutting down carbs or anything first. It was appauling vomiting etc but I felt so cleansed the next day it felt like it did me a favour.

Hope it all goes well today for you.

Good Luck Mich and everyone else too. :)I'm offline now until this evening as have a lot to get done in the house this morning so I can get to the gym this afternoon. Gotta work on my other goals too you know.:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Good luck with the weigh in tonight RD!!

I have had my first shake now. Glad we're doing this 7 day challenge! I weighed in at 14st 11lbs this morning so still on my 11lbs weight loss. Have no idea what to expect this week, as I've been playing around iwth the diet all week I can't expect a fab week 1 type loss - if I could lose 5lbs I will be happy.

Mich - I'd say that was doable!!

How's everyone else this morning??

K xx

Hi guys

I'm still on track but it is on 11.30 but I'm sticking with it, not falling off wagon today. Struggling with the water though, only managed 1 litre so far and I normally aim for 5.

Back