Anyone up for a 7 day challenge starting Mon??

Hi folks, lunchtime update.

So far I have had:

3 black coffees
2 litres water
1 mushroom soup

Was hungry in the run up to lunch but not too bad. Very grumpy though coz totm due in the next day or so! Gonna keep plugging though!

Hi all.

Another re-start for me today, so can I join you all please.

Are there any other men on this 7 day challenge? I am aiming for 12-14lbs loss this week.

I have to do it this time, I want to lose 4 (or even 5) stone in 10 weeks for my holiday.

Good luck everyone, 3 litres of water down, 4 to go.

Neco x

me me me
I have been off and on for a few weeks now.
But am back on and i want to stay on
peachy
x

so far I have had a summer berry shake and 2 litres of water.
I am off to the shop to see if they sell peppermint tea as i had a cup yesterday in Costa coffee and i quite enjoyed it
peachy
x

So far so good (1.31pm), I usually split my packs in half so I get six meals, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm, have managed about 3 litres of water so far!
I've done a bit of decorating this more, but feeling abit flaky and spaced out at the moment so after my 2pm drink I'm off to bed for an hour!

roll on 3 days......hate this bit!

susan

hi everyone

im a newbie and first time cd er. started on saturday but can i join pls. dont see my cdc again until the 22nd (week on tues) but i got weighed on my scales this morning so ill know what iv lost next monday.

i think iv been lucky cos so far iv had no side effects yet. just started to have a rumbling tum this afternoon. but been caning the water to prevent headaches

yesterday i had to have my 16 year old persian cat put to sleep. havent sobbed so much. normally i would have stuffed my face and got thru a bottle of wine, and only being on day 2 would have said to hell with it ill start again tmw. but instead i thought, no, ill do this all the way in his memory and if it gets tough ill look at his pick to spur me on.

as im on day 3 now, shud i start to have that energy buzz soon? i feel fine but id love to feel better. had a bad year and then with yesterday, i need to change my life and feel happy again.

sorry to rabble but im doing this in kind of secret so no one tries to sabatage me and i just needed to get it off my chest.

thank everyone and good luck

Alison

Hi Alisonthis is second time around for me.....put the first lot back on due to physical pain and no exercise - oh and eating too much, the usual!

I just wanted to say sorry for your loss, I am a total animal lover and vegetarian and I know where you are coming from losing your pet....I think it's very hard when we have to make the decision to have a pet put to sleep, had to do it myself many times and it never gets better - I keep saying 'no more' but then they give you so much love I just can't be without them. I have had cats but now it's just my dogs, labrador, beagle and a rescued basset hound...they are my babies!
I think you are very brave for carry on with your diet through hard times, it shows determination and it's amazing....well done and take care!

susan xx

This is gladys, she's cheers me up everytime!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z202/susandan/Gladysbunnyears.jpg

awww Gladys has brought a big smile to my face :thankyou:

Thanks Susan its nice when people understand. Most think god its just an animal, but after 16 years as part of the family its a big loss. I have a field spaniel and another persian cat and i dread going thru that again.

I think its brave to go thru this again. And ill help anyway i can to support u. these forums are great but sometimes u need a buddy to help u along. if u wanna be. let me know

At the moment taking every hour as it comes, just cooked vegetarian Chilli con carne for hubby, son and daughter, it was murder...smells so good! As everyone will know it's hard cooking for the family when you are on CD and not being able to have some for yourself! I know alot of people would say get someone else to cook the meal but hubby works long hours and he struggles keeping the weight on - unbelievable, makes me sick, but I worry about him as the weight can drop off him if he sneezes...lol, honest!

Alison - Back to pets - six years ago I had to have our cross breed put to sleep, she was nearly 16 years old and the vet came to the house, god I didn't cry, I calapsed on the floor bawling, it was the most awful experiance, she was a family member so I definately know how much it hurts - same year our other dog was diagnosed with cancer and had to go through that all again! I dread to think what I'll be like if and when something happens to the three I have now, can't bear thinking about it!

Oh, I'll be glad when today is over....

ta ta for now, susan

i did post a reply ages ago susan but it said someone would look at it before it was posted??? its not here so ill do it again

Gladys put a smile on my face :thankyou:

i think i was a bit previous before saying i had no ill feelings. just been to bed cos i felt a bit light headed, weak and really cold. especially the nose and fingers. and a wave of nausea. hope it doesnt last as i can see why people think its not worth it.

i hope ur more successful this time around and if u need a buddy, give me a shout

Right then folks, almost bed time so a quickie update.

Today I have had:
1 mushroom soup
1 banana shake
1 strawberry shake
1 nut crunch bar
1 lemon bar (ooops, how did that happen??)
2 savoury drinks
loads of coffee
4 litres water (just)

Not bad, but tomorrow will be even better!

Hope everyone has done ok and has had a good day. Looking forward to everyone's updates.

Hi all.

Another re-start for me today, so can I join you all please.

Are there any other men on this 7 day challenge? I am aiming for 12-14lbs loss this week.

I have to do it this time, I want to lose 4 (or even 5) stone in 10 weeks for my holiday.

Good luck everyone, 3 litres of water down, 4 to go.

Neco x

Me as of this morning me is 17st 0lb.

Me.

Hi All!

Today has gone to plan for me and those who have posted seem to be on track too which is great. Hope those not posting are just busy or having an early night.

Dizzy x

Nearly bedtime, thank goodness, been 100% good today, I've amazed myself, I've survived making dinner for the family and making sandwiches up this evening for lunches tomorrow - oh wholemeal bread is one of my downfalls but I resisted!

Night everyone...xx

Hi fellow challengers
I'm at the end of day 1 ... had my week 1 weigh in at my CDCs and have lost 12lb - yayyy!

By the end of the challenge next Monday, I'm hoping for at least a 3lb loss - but ANYTHING will be better than nothing (and I know from past experience that the second week can sometimes be disappointing).

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Would it be an idea to have a list of challengers??

Copy and paste the list below and add your name - and challenge start weight (if you want) : (done yours Kangy ;) )

Kangy
Russiandoll - 14st 11lb

Would it be an idea to have a list of challengers??

Copy and paste the list below and add your name - and challenge start weight (if you want) : (done yours Kangy ;) )

Kangy
Russiandoll - 14st 11lb

Was thinking the same thing, there are so many of us that it will get confusing otherwise!

Kangy
Russiandoll - 14st 11lb
Westiegirl - 12st 10.8lbs

RD - that's a FAB first week weight loss well done!!! I bet you're thrilled!! I know what you mean about the second week.

Well done everyone else too!! I managed yesterday ok, though it was a struggle through the evening - I ended up in bed ridiculously early just to avoid the kitchen!! :sigh:

So here's to day 2! How did everyone else get on yesterday??

K xx

Back