Anyone up for a 7 day challenge?

You dont need to ask to join, theres plenty room for us all. So far so good as eldest DD had big breakfast as its first day of hol so she had egg, hash brown, potato scone and beans. Not what i would choose but smells good. Youngest DD has just made a cheese and ham toastie, now that is something i miss. She had left bits of cheese on the chopping board and i binned it - yay!
Its a better day here so i'm pottering in the garden to keep myself busy.
Have a good day.

Well done for binning the bits thats the hardest bit I think I have found I haved picked things like that so easily in the past without even thinking about it. You sound so motivated today and as for the gardening, hope your weather is better than ours absolutley chucking it down nearly all day here. Have my weigh in tonight so have fingers crossed. I am ready for our weeks challenge and put little stickies on boards and doors for a bit of prodding and motivation.

Well done on a fantastic tart to your week, we can do this.

Lisa x

Hey Lisa, the tart bit made me chuckle! lol.
Not doing gardening anymore as the heavens have opened. I am so hungry and its that time of day when i have to think about tea for everyone else......

well u know u canb do it just have ur shake whilst making the tea and hopefully u wont be hungry

or cut a bar in little pieces and freeze them for 5 mins, so when ur making every1 tea just chew awayyyyyy.............

count me in too. I had a bad friday and although been good ever since, the scales still havent moved. So i need a bit of a push too

I couldnt wait any longer to eat my bar as i am so hungry. However, i've been really good all day and this is getting to my danger time. I'm off to do half an hour on the wii fit then its an early night for me.
Hope you have all had a good day.

I'll be a day behind but would love to join you please. I have not done CD properly since.. well a while now so it's time to get back on track. I don't want to call my CDC until i've done at least a week and my treat for getting to Friday will be a pedicure on Saturday. So ladies and gents I really need your support. I'll pop into Boots tomorrow to get weighed and put my current weight!! on here tomorrow.
Well done for all of you that got through day 1!

Jackie

This is just what i need to get back on track. Count me in its 8.30 and ive made it through SS day 1 woo hoo!!!!!

does anyone else have a goal for this week? mine is 3lb off by next monday.

I've made it through day 1! Thank goodness, I dont know how many day 1s i've had in the last few weeks. I signed up for May challenge but it was just too long for me so maybe a week challenge is just what i need to kick start again. I am so hungry but i've done it and i've had plenty opportunities to pick at food today but i stepped away.
Hope everyone got on okay at weigh in today.
Please let me feel this positive tomorrow!
Best wishes to you all.
x

Well done for getting through day 1 ss unharmed, only 6 days to go. I was weighed tonight and did well so am really going to try hard this week. I want to loose 3 by Monday as well.

Well done again everyone, keep up the good work we are sooooo worth it.

Lisa x

yes count me in. My totm has caused havoc with my weight loss - lost nothing last week and stood on scales today and still lost nothing.... either going to give it up or just suddenly have a massive loss... hope it's the latter x

Hi everyone on the 7 day challenge, hope you all had a good evening and are
ready for day 2. Im feeling good shall keep myself busy today.x

Morning all, I've got up feeling positive again today. Weather better today as in no rain but its a bit dull and windy, hopefully sun will get through later.
When i first did SS i never lost the feeling of being hungry so i know what to expect and i can get through it. If i get to weigh in on Monday I think i will have to move up plans as my BMI should be lower. (hopefully!)
Anyway, todays jobs are calorie burning - the cupboard under the kitchen sink, the top of the kitchen cupboards and cupboard doors - oh joy :sigh:
Have a good day.

hey all well i did ok till 2am in the morning had a naan and curry so im a failure:sign0007::argh:
im starting agian today

sorry guys

Oh loselose, thats too bad. I went to bed early last night, one - because i was so tired and two because i was so hungry that if i had stayed up a minute longer would have had to eat and if i'd eaten i wouldnt have stopped til i felt ill.
Never mind, you're back on the wagon today and thats whats important.
I've had 2 pints of water and a tetra so far. Heading out shopping for a birthday pressie so will have a drink before i go.
Hope you have a better day. (and go to bed early to avoid the munchie monsters!)

Back