Anyone want cereal bars?

Taz

Spam Hunter
I have been doing Slimfast whilst taking a break from my regular diet but am going back on to SW on Monday.

As I stocked up on Slimfast stuff I now have a load of chocolate and fruits of the forest cereal bars left over. I don't want them to go to waste so the first person to reply can have them.

Hello I will have them if I may :)

Thanks xxx

i also have some bars, soup, and shakes that i dont need as im on cd now so if anyone wants them they can have just let me know (sorry to hijack thread) ashley xx

Don't apologise, Jack away! Mine are now allocated so continue to give stuff away here! They are yours Amethist, PM me your address and I will send them to you

yeh thats what i was thinking, im always starting diets buying everything that goes with it then felling of the wagon but not now im sticking with cd hopefully ashley xx

Just being nosy but is slimfast not very good.

I lost my weight through a combination of LighterLife and Cambridge Diet, I will never be "cured" and will always battle with my weight, I find slimfast helps me maintain by having a shake or a bar and a meal I can lose a few pounds enough to keep me where I need to be. I have never followed slimfast with a lot to lose so I am unsure long term how the losses are.I know from my experience it works for me. Having also done in the past the conventional WW and SW I do not like the weigh in group meetings etc, I lost 4 stone with LL then 2 more with CD I fluctuate easily up to an extra 10lb which in the scheme of things for me is fantastic. but Slimfast brings me back in line, easy flavours and easy to monitor. hope this helps but everyone is different

Just being nosy but is slimfast not very good.
Slimfast is good but it's better as either a maintenance after a restrictive replacement diet like CD or LL or if you only have a small amount to lose and want to lose it fast. I done it years ago and lost a couple of stone but things went wrong in my life and the diet went out the window. I used it this time to take a break from SW as I'd become too complacent and needed to shift some poundage for my wedding. I now prefer the freedom I get with SW as it fits into my lifestyle better.

I guess it's like any diet, it's what suits the individual

Back