Anyone want to do a success express challenge with me ?

Derbynanny

Gold Member
I am a target member who is one measly pound away from being back in target, just wondered whether anyone wants to try a SE challenge with me.

Here is My SE day so far

breakfast
strawberries (lots) sf
banana sf
yogurt and quark with sweetner and vanilla f

lunch
HUGE salad
lettuce sf
tomatoes sf
onions sf
carrots sf
sweetcorn and potatoes f
yogurt dressing on top
egg f
42 g rf cheese HEA

snack
strawberries and grapes sf
hi fi (HEB)

dinner
going to pizza express but planning on having the nicoise salad so think this may still fit in with sucess express synning the olive and anchoives

I'd like to but not sure I'd have the will power and also I'm not that organised!

It's where you do ee but have 2 thirds superfree isn't it? I'd love to lose 5lb over the next 2 weeks so I can be in the 10's (stones not dress sizes :( ) by my holiday! Will have a look again tomorrow to see if I have the necessary food in for the first few days! ;)

Nice to know I am not alone !

Here are the rules

♥ WANT TO BOOST YOUR WEIGHTLOSS? ♥
♥ ♥ THEN TRY SUCCESS EXPRESS ♥ ♥

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.......

♥ HAVE 3 MEALS A DAY

♥ EACH MEAL MUST HAVE 2/3 OF THE PLATE FULL OF SUPER FREE FOODS

♥ 1/3 OF YOUR PLATE MUST BE FREE FOODS FROM THE GREEN & ORIGINAL PLAN (YOU CAN ENJOY FOOD FROM BOTH PLANS OR FROM JUST ONE IF YOU WISH).

♥ CHOOSE YOUR HEALTHY EXTRAS. CHOOSE 1 OR 2 HEALTHY EXTRA A CHOICES & 2 HEALTHY EXTRA B CHOICES (THESE CAN BE USED AS PART OF THE MEAL).

♥ ANY SNACKS YOU EAT INBETWEEN MEALS MUST BE ONLY SUPERFREE FOODS

♥ STILL ENJOY BETWEEN 5-15 SYNS A DAY (ONLY RULE ON SUCCESS EXPRESS IS YOU HAVE TO COUNT THE HIGHER SYN VALUE..........FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WERE TO HAVE A SAUSAGE THEN YOU WOULD COUNT THE SYNS AS A GREEN DAY).

My plan today sunday 31st july

breakfast
nectarine
banana
grapes
fromage frais

snack
hi fi bar (heb)
tomatoes
cucumber
42 g reduced fat cheese (hea)

Late lunch
Carvery meal
May just have veg and potatoes as have seriously gone off meat these days
gravy (synned)
roast potatoes (synned)

tea
salad
boiled egg
potatoes

Need to add in another healthy B

Thanks for posting how it works Derbynanny, I was curious. Can you tell me, do you have to follow a full week of SE or can you choose it daily the same as the other plans? x

I've been doing SE most days for the last few weeks. I gained 7lb on my hols in March, followed by a kidney infection which meant I struggled to get back within target.

Our C mentioned SE a few weeks ago & I thought I'd give it a whirl, and I'm now back within target range:D

I find it relatively easy, except breakfast this morning wasn't SE, I had toast, poached eggs, beans & cheese. Lunch is going to be chilli made with quorn mince & to make it SE I'm going to add grated carrots & grated swede;)

silly sausage I use my syns on wine & chocs:D

I will join you in a superfree week! Well, a superfree five days - I'll start tomorrow and I weigh in on Friday :)

silly sausage - I think the new success express plan just includes the current superfree list (fruit and veg). We'll need to use our syns in our meals (as part of the 1/3 non-superfree) rather than as snacks. (ETA: I see you found that out while I was posting, lol. I was too sloooooow!)

You can use your syns as snacks or as part of a meal just have to remember to use the higher syn value (unlike ee)

I have had the most meals out in a week this weekend of any none holiday week (3 main meals) I have made wise choices and followed SE rules but still gone over syns today and yesterday (well the two chocs i had yesterday and the 2 i plan on having tonight will take me over.) So Monday to friday this week will be SE and monday and tuesday aiming for 5 syns !

You can follow SE for one day or one week or forever just like all the other plans

Today revised

breakfast
nectarine sf
banana sf
grapes sf
fromage frais f

snack which ended up being lunch as we couldn't get out of the car park after race for life !!
tomatoes sf
cucumber sf
42 g rf cheese hea
hi fi heb

tea
veggie carvery (LOADS of veg)
roast potatoes (syns 4)
peas f
carrots sf
cabbage sf
cauliflowe (tiny bit of cheese sauce 2 syns)
stuffin (3 syns)
veggie gravy (2 syns)
onions in gravy

2 lindt lindor chocs 8 (19 syns)

if i have anything else today it will be super free and syn free maybe a heb

Teresa

Thanks for clearing that up :) I get weighed on Wednesday and go on holiday the Wednesday after that so I might give it a whirl from Thursday this week.

I'll join you, have been trying to do SE since getting back from hols on wed.

I struggle with SE for Breakfast ?!?! not sure if this counts, otherwise I tend to have scan bran, fruit and yog ??

B - bowl of cruncy bran with sk milk (HEa & b) Banana, strawberries and blackberries (sf)

S - Melon (sf)

L - SW quiche,(eggs, peppers, onion and cottage cheese) carrot, beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers,(all sf) apetina cheese,(HEa) cottage cheese (1/2 syn)(forgot to put salad leaves on plate !!!)
Strawberries and nat yog (sf & F)

S - nectarine(sf)

D - salmon fillet, (f)stirfry veg, (beansprouts, peppers, baby corn, spring onions, pak choi) (all sf) noodles (f)
1/2 syn roulade (strawberries)

Monday Success express plan

Breakfast
(Done )

Large fruit salad (banana, nectarine, grape, melon and pineapple)
fromage frais

Lunch (Done)
Layered cheese salad (hea) with syn free potato salad
Hi fi (heb)

snack
(Done)
3 aldi ryvita (1/2 heb)
low low cheese spreadable (HEA)

Dinner
Vegetable curry mainly sf with a handful of lentils f
rice or bombay potatoes

Last edited:
Breakfast
Bowl mixed fruit
puffed wheat & 1 ryvita hexb
28grms cheese hexa

Lunch
1/3 pasta
2/3 veggies - tomatoes, carrots, sprouts
yoghurt with frozen berries

Tea
Quorn chilli (2/3 veg; onions, grated carrots & swede)
swede chips - never tried these before

Snacks
Apple
Nectarine

Supper
Undecided at mo but will use hexb

B - 28g oats (HEb), yoghurt and apple (sf)

S - banana, pineapple & melon (sf)

L - Halloumi & lentil salad (Peppers, courgette, tomatoes all sf) lentils (f) Halloumi cheese (HEb & 4.5 syns) salad leaves, carrot and beetroot
syn free strawberry roulade

D - Sausage casserole (joes sausages f ) carrots, onion, leek, fine beans, baby sweetcorn, BNsquash tomaotes, peppers, courgettes, mushrooms (all sf) cannellini beans (f)

Last edited:
Back