Anyone ???

hi to all in this thread
I am going to RC classes at the moment although with shift work it is a bit and miss with getting to one every week but generally speaking its going well, have lost about a stone at the moment and have been going for 8 weeks. I lost about 5 pounds on the first fortnight and it has slowed a bit since then with a few ups and downs but overall is steady. I have tried alot of different things and find having someone else weighing me a help and chose RC as I find their diet guidelinses quite easy to follow and logical and they provide the workout as well which I really enjoy although at the moment is quite a struggle. I am taking this one stone at a time but want to quite a few!!!!
Well done Sazzy 34 on Race for Life, I did it aswell and found it challenging and also quite emotional aswell.
xx :)

hiya everyone.
Hows it all going? I had my weigh in today and ive lost another 3lb this week :) only 5 lb more til ive lost a stone.
Im going on holiday to Lazarote on July 3rd, my target is to lose another 9 lb by then. can i do it? LOL

Yes you can !!!! lol
Congrats on the loss thats fab.

I found the race for life emotional aswell, I tried not to read everyones t shirts.

Well how we all doing today, I got back on track and managed to lose 3.5 lbs at my weigh in last night.
I don`t know about your class but ours is fab. Its the first "diet class/club" where evryone is really friendly. I started going on my own and everyone speaks to you. Must admit I never found that with ww or sw.
We all have such a laugh, I would love to change my day but I`d miss everyone lol.
Well can`t sit on here all day, got the grass to sort and hedge to cut ( get them calories burned) you all having a good day xx

congrats on yr loss sazzy34.
the RC class I go to is fab aswell everyone is really friendly and supportive and they dont seem to ever mind that I dont get there every week due to work stuff. Next WI is thurs for me fairly confident about it at the moment but will have to wait and see .... x:)

I have just come back of holiday and have put half a stone on, am now two stone over weight, and go on holiday again in eight weeks, would like to loss a stone in this time so am going to start tomorrow, have done this diet some fourteen years ago and tried everyone since with no luck so here goes, am pleased I have found this great site, will keep my loss posted to keep me going, any tips will be great

This site is fab isn`t it. Loads of support or the occasional kick up the a** that we all need from time to time lol
I`m sure you will lose that stone, good goal to aim for where are you going on your hols ( hairdresser chat) no offence to any lol

I`m hoping to lose about half a stone by my hols in 5 weeks time.
We did have a june challenge going on the Rc thread

hi sazzy34 best of luck with yr challenge. i did see the June one but Im a bit late for that so will join in for a July one if you do the same again next month. WIll keep an eye out! All the best xx ps I love this site too its brilliant

Afternoon all, just sat here polishing my halo lol. I have been soooooooo good this week (hoping I don`t go to pot on the weekend )
I want to see a loss next week as well.
Trying to get to target before my hols.
How`s everyone doing today, is the sun shining where you are. Any plans for the weekend.
Were off to my little boys new "big" school ( starts this sept eek) summer fair and there is a bbq ?????????
Wish me luck, have a great weekend eveyone xxxxxx

My diet not going to well, hard getting back into it but only two bottles of wine left then I am not buying anymore so will not be able to drink it!

Keep up the good work over the weekend,

we are off to Thruxton tomorrow hubby and son number two doing a race car experience so hoping the rain stays away

Half a B****y pound... After all my hard work !!! Stuck to it 100% and lost 1/2lb lol
Well i`m not down hearted, hopefully will see the benefit next week. Heres to another Angelic week..

Got my Coleen Nolen dvd today( RC ) and did an hour. Its good and I really feel like I have done some good .

How`s everyone else, you all had a good weekend xx

Afternoon, where is everyone its gone really quiet on here.

After my 1/2 lb loss I have upped my cals by 100 to have a treat everyday.
Still in the 2nd week of fast fornight ( whatever you call it) but I seem to have lost another 1lb. My class leader didn`t think I was eating enough and also having a few grapes and strawberries a day so probably on about 1350-1400 cals a day.
Also upped the exercise and did the coleen Nolen dvd this week, my thighs have ached all week lol.

Hows everone else getting on,,,,, tis nearly the weekend aarrrghghggh xxxx

Hi everyone,
Not been on here much. Ive now lost over a stone. Im so chuffed. Hols on wednesday so I might go a bit off track then, But im gonna try not to.
Its funny how u dont lose as much if you dont eat enough. I watched a documentary with Natalie cassidy the other day and she was saying how faddy diets make you fat in the long run. diets like cabbage soups and maple syrup etc LOL
hope everyone else is ok
xxxx

Hi all,

I met Rosemary Conley today at one of her Roadshows, she took us through an exercise routine that sure did make me sweat! All this on top of really going for it doing squats etc in class on Wednesday and now my buttock muscles are really feeling it!

I lost another 1.5lbs this weeks so am back on track and feeling good about it.

So the week before last I was angelic 100% and lost half a pound,, this week I had Mini fish/chips /peas.... a carvery one luchtime and a mcdees deli sandwich..... and my 100cal treat everyday and.........
I lost 2.5lbs yippee !!!
I have also taken the battery out of my scales because I jump on and off them all day long.
I need to get my head round the fact that I can have treats.
To be quite honest I need to learn to relax a little now ( in my mind) I was becoming quite "obsessed" with calories, losing weight etc etc..
I just don`t want to put any back on lol

Needed to chill a bit, upped the exercise and stop talking calories lol

Hows everyone else getting on. Anyone for a JUly challenge xx

Well done!

I lost 3lb this week as well, I've stopped buying crisps again(even the low fat ones which I had as my treat) and upped my water intake again so I think this has something to do with it.

i really like the rosemary diet and have followed it for a while. altho im doing CD at the minute as my weight loss was slow due to PCOS and i wanted to be out of the danger zone with my BMI sooner rather than later. i do think tho its an ideal plan to follow when im off CD. i love her recipes and the ethos of the whole diet.

keep it up guys!!
:D

i am going to start RC the gi jeans diet, i have done it before inthe past and it really works, but then i got pregnant and had a baby boy and then after that i did the cambridge, which i feel has messed me up, i went from 19st to 16st 5lbs and am rapidly putting it all back on, and weigh 16st 12 lbs and feel unhappy and desperate, i feel that if i eat or start any diet that it won't work because the cambridge was 615 calories vlcd, but i kept on cheating and did not get much support in the end and too expensive!!!!, i hope RC can work for me,

Back