Anyone ???

Good luck, keep us posted with your progress

High heels, if you put any back on it will only be a coupe of lbs, A lot of people who switch don`t put any on at all, but it will all even out and you will start to lose again.
I got the bulk of mine off with cd and really love it but needed to get into a more realistic way of eating for me and my family..

Had a " bad" weekend, two bbqs and family over, and totm, but had weigh in 2 days late this week and managed to undo the damage and lose half a pound. Over a stone with rc now.

Hows everyone else getting on, anyone found any fab recipes.

Have eventually got a wii fit today so hoping to get on and off that, 1 week to go till my hols, dont think i`ll make my target but hey ho slow and steady wins the race Right ????

Hi, first post on here. Have joined Rosemary Conley 10 days ago and had my first weigh in on Tuesday. Lost 2 and a half pounds this week, which I was pleased with.

Am currently 12 stone 9.5 (started RC as 12 stone 12) and would love to be around 10 stone. Though realistically, I am getting married in November this year and don't think I'll get to that weight by then, so my goal for my wedding is 11stone5.

Anyone lost a lot through RC and have before and after photos to share? Would be a good motivation!!

Claire
xx

Hi Clairebelle, Just started offically tonight but weight was 12 stone yesterday on own scales.
Began the eating plan today and hope to pop in daily and do my food plan to keep me motivated on this thread.
Lots of good reads and updates on here, i know lots of people want rapid results through other means but having had foodie problems for always feel i was going round in circles losing 5ibs gaining 5ibs etc so really staying the same despite all my hard work and efforts.
I aplaud those who can do the VLCD but my poor head cant cope and it becomes an obession so going for the healthy eating and moving my As... more now and in the future.

Also working with the "Eat Less" food Gillian Riley.
Enough about me hope you feel good as you are doing it and enjoy the food.Simone

Sazzy - enjoy the wii fit I know I do and it means I have no excuse to doa little exercise every day.

Hi Claire & Simone I'm almost a year in to RC and just coming up to my 4.5stone loss, Realistically though I lost my first 3 stone in the first 4 months just lost a bit of my willpower after Christmas and just found it again!

I'll get a new shot of me( I only have new head and shoulder pics at the mo) to go with a before pic and put it up shortly.

Hi Claire and Simone, Yeah there are more of us lol
Well done on your 2.5lbs off..
will try and post some piccies but there shocking ha ha

Anyone fancy doing a challenge for July..
I want to lose 3.5lbs

Sazzy 34 3.5lbs

I'll go for 5lb as my challenge rather than 3.5 basically because I still have a lot more than you to lose and have already achieved 3lb!

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Simone - definately agree with the being unable to cope with the VLCD. I think it's going to be a lot better for me personally to aim to lose a little each week over a long period of time, rather than a lot very quickly.

Jules - wow! 4.5 stone is an amazing loss! I am aiming for a total loss of just over 2.5 stone, but don't know how long that will take me.

And I will join the challenge for July, but I've already lost 2.5 pounds this month so, like Jules, would like to up my personal challenge to 5lb.

Claire
xxx

Ok as promised a couple of pics of me, the first at around my heaviest and the other one taken today 4.5 stone lighter

DSCF0707.jpg
P1000973.jpg

I still have a long way to go but this is me in Size 18 rather than size24!

wow wow Jules you look fab.
and so much younger and happier.
I have started another jluy challenge thread.
Managed to dodge a bbq today and have a salad roll , hope everyone else is having a good weekend xx

Pics are fab

:party0011:Jules,
Wow you look fab and look like there nothing to lose . Its so great to see the before pics as they insprire so much.
The difference is amazing, what do people say who know you ?
lol Simone

wow Jules!! You look amazing! well done. Before & after pics are always so motivational, so thanks for posting them :)

Claire
xx

Hi everyone, Just wanted to say hope you all do well this week, Off on my hols tomorrow so will try to be "good".
Don`t forget to update your weigh in results for the July challenge.
Catch you all next week xxx

Ditto with the good luck wishes to all weighing in this week! I've lost another 2 pound this week, which I'm pleased with. The weight seems to be dropping off much faster with a regulated diet than when I tried to lose it on my own.

Have a good time on your holidays!!

Claire
xx

Hi, I have just joined this site recently and seen this post, I can fully recommend Rosemary conley's diet and excercise, its the only programme that encourages lots of excercise and incorporates it into their classes after 'weigh in's', making it value for money and it is a good well researched diet to boot, I recommend you buy the DVD's too, really, what a great way of toning up your body they are, I changed my shape using her programme using the DVD's 2-3 times a week, its so easy and fun, the kick start is low cal in the beginning and the calorie allowance increases as you go on, it makes for a steady weight loss of approx 1-2 pounds per week, thats ok if you want to take it slow and maintain it too, though I am using the CD at the moment to step the weight loss up and to motivate me into working out harder later, good luck to you both its a great diet and fun routine that you can work as little or as much as you like at, though believe me if you put in the effort you will see results very quickly.

All the Best.
love
Mo.
x

hi there, which DVDs have you got? I've thought about getting the one with Colleen Nolan (sp?), but not sure. If you have it - would you recommend it?

Claire
xx

Yes that one is good, I dont have it personally as everytime I had gone to buy it, it was sold out! It has a good reviews though. I have 2 pretty recent ones, one that has some salsa in which is good fun and bloody hard work but worth it, also the music is all great. I recommend any newish DVD's 2006-2008, Let me know if you get the Colleen Nolan one and how it is.

Keep up the good work.
Mo
x

I have the coleen Nolen one, Its really good and I shall be using it a lot now as I am back from my hols and the scales seem to think i`m a little heavier LOL

How is everyone doing this week, the challenge looks like your doing well.
I am going to buckle down and try and get some off by my weigh in on Monday.
Too many nice things too eat in France xx

I've got the gi hip & thigh one, must admit I've been lazy to use it because it means trying to find space. found it a bit fast at first but can get on with it now. I'm more for my wii fit lol 10 minutes of hula hooping and 10 minutes of boxing followed by some yoga.

Right !!!! back on track today after having a month off eeekkk, not been able to get to class so hoping to lose a little by wed morn wi.
Totally lost the plot last week after having family here all week, 4 days at the seaside and big family meals don`t help.

First day today doing the fast 1200 cals this week and back to 1400 next.. hope your all doing better than me lolxx

Back