Apps

Hi there,

I am starting exante on Tuesday as my packs are due to arrive Monday. I have 3 stoneI would love to lose and I have done this before 6 years ago and kept the weight if until a couple ofnyrs ago I put on a bit, lost a bit and now it's creeping back on. Until lockdown I went to the gym 5 times a week doing crossfit but have struggled with home workouts.
Anyway I'm rambling on a bit. I wondered if anyone knows of an app you can log weekly weighs ins and set goals on it? I dont want anything you put food as I'll be doing packs only. Im hoping this forum will help me focus and ill make some new friends.

Hey there :)
@Mazza shared a photo thing where it predicts your body shape at different weights and theres an app for that too called 'My Model' that you can put start, current and goal weight in x

Hi, you could always use My Fitness Pal ? you don't have to use it to just log food....you can add your weight/weigh ins and see a graph etc , you can also log workouts? or for workouts you could log them on map my fitness app?

Back