April Goal challenge anyone??

actually technically i put on 7lbs last week so ive lost 5lb thins week lol just that i was weighing myself every day

wowser thats brill hun, you defo back in zone now eh! :bunnydance:

Catdog xx

yea definately! just gutted i didnt loose all the 7lb i put on! lol silly how we do these things to ourself then get annoyed when we cant fix it as quick! silly really cus i knew what i was doing when i ruined it and i knew that fixing takes time.should be pleased that im back 100% for a week and 2 more to go not annoyed with the past!

yea definately! just gutted i didnt loose all the 7lb i put on! lol silly how we do these things to ourself then get annoyed when we cant fix it as quick! silly really cus i knew what i was doing when i ruined it and i knew that fixing takes time.should be pleased that im back 100% for a week and 2 more to go not annoyed with the past!

Aw chick dinnit wory bout it, whats done is done, its not about never making blips, its how you deal with them from now on that will make all the difference to getting ths weight off and keeping it off- youve shown this week that you have the right mindset youve gotten back on wagon and give your blip time the what for! dinnit let this excess 2lb overshadow what youve achieved this week chick cos you should be well proud of yourself, it will be off by end of next week im sure of it. :party0011:

Catdog xx

Everyone is doing great! :)

It will be my first month completed Saturday (and 4th weigh in)... I would need to have lost 4 lbs this week to make 14 lbs for the first month. I doubt it will have happened thanks to damn TOTM! I only started feeling less bloated yesterday *sigh*. The joys of being female eh :D

Everyone is doing great! :)

It will be my first month completed Saturday (and 4th weigh in)... I would need to have lost 4 lbs this week to make 14 lbs for the first month. I doubt it will have happened thanks to damn TOTM! I only started feeling less bloated yesterday *sigh*. The joys of being female eh :D

Aww well done chick, its my third weigh in tomorrow im proper excited eek, cannit believe it times flown by really! I wish you could petition against periods lolol.

Catdog xx

Thanks Catdog. I'm sure you will have done well! you've had a great loss so far :D. I wish the days away after weigh in day lol... it's like it can't come round quick enough.

Oh me too! it's a pain in the a**e. Sometimes it seems as if I only get 1 or 2 good weeks out of a month to weigh in properly without that interfering :rolleyes: :giggle: x

Thanks Catdog. I'm sure you will have done well! you've had a great loss so far :D. I wish the days away after weigh in day lol... it's like it can't come round quick enough.

Oh me too! it's a pain in the a**e. Sometimes it seems as if I only get 1 or 2 good weeks out of a month to weigh in properly without that interfering :rolleyes: :giggle: x

Thanks hun, im really proud of meself so far :eek: once ive weighed in the first three days or so after feel like they drag but then i can see next weigh in in sight yippee lol looking back it dont seem two mins though, cannit wait to get to goal though, im wishing my life away too lol. my totm hates me, i bloat like im bout to drop a kid out not the look i go for :giggle:

Catdog xx

I kinda 'cheated' tonight... :/
Not a terrible cheat.... I had 2 vodka and lemonades (would have been diet coke but i hate the stuff!) and a few canopes.... not sure if satay chicken counts in the chicken limits.... and that creamy stuff with samon definately didn't... but I had fun night and I think as long as its occassional and you dont overdo it sometimes thats okay. :)
Hopefully i haven't knocked myself out of ketosis... guess i'll find out in the next few days

Got my next months supply ... and the praline was awesome! I've still got 15lbs to lose before my birthday goal (5 weeks away) so back to it!

L2BS - I usually find after a low weight loss week (especially TOM related) as soon as I stop bloating i lose fast... as a scales hopper last week every day i stepped on i was 1lb lighter ... so if you dont get it this week, think of the amazingness that could happen next week!

I kinda 'cheated' tonight... :/
Not a terrible cheat.... I had 2 vodka and lemonades (would have been diet coke but i hate the stuff!) and a few canopes.... not sure if satay chicken counts in the chicken limits.... and that creamy stuff with samon definately didn't... but I had fun night and I think as long as its occassional and you dont overdo it sometimes thats okay. :)
Hopefully i haven't knocked myself out of ketosis... guess i'll find out in the next few days

Got my next months supply ... and the praline was awesome! I've still got 15lbs to lose before my birthday goal (5 weeks away) so back to it!

L2BS - I usually find after a low weight loss week (especially TOM related) as soon as I stop bloating i lose fast... as a scales hopper last week every day i stepped on i was 1lb lighter ... so if you dont get it this week, think of the amazingness that could happen next week!

You did well better than i would, if i came off it for buffet ide be straight into the badness lol nd only drinks i have is either double vodka rebull or bulmers cider mmmmmmmm, you sound determined enough to get back on track tomorra though! just to say though (not trying to be your mam honest!) but its really dangerous to drink alcohol while in ketosis, the best thing for future is to come out of it beforehand. Ok concern rant over :eek:

Good luck getting back on track tomorra, glad you had a good night chick and i agree new bars are yum :D heres to bday goal :party0011:

Catdog xx

Yes mam! no drinking in ketosis! ;)

Years ago when I was on CD I got a teeny tiny bit drunk off my face one night with no ill effects, so figured one would be okay. The other kinda... just slipped in *laughs*.

For me I have a lot of small goals.... like easter was one.... my birthdays another.... then 6 weeks after thats its my best friends birthday and theres always a huge get together for that... then a month later another big night.... I found in the past when i had a goal-date afterwards i'd become deflated.... but by cutting it down i always have something to work towards. How do you all do it?

Yes mam! no drinking in ketosis! ;)

Years ago when I was on CD I got a teeny tiny bit drunk off my face one night with no ill effects, so figured one would be okay. The other kinda... just slipped in *laughs*.

For me I have a lot of small goals.... like easter was one.... my birthdays another.... then 6 weeks after thats its my best friends birthday and theres always a huge get together for that... then a month later another big night.... I found in the past when i had a goal-date afterwards i'd become deflated.... but by cutting it down i always have something to work towards. How do you all do it?

lol gotta admit when on cd i drank while in ketosis i thought i got round it by eating at same time but apparantly it dont work like that ive found out since -doh.

i cant speak for all cos i was on and off cd like a yoyo :eek: as soon as i reached one of me goals i used to think i was mint lolol and treat meself with food galore:eek: this time me lil goals include non drinking/food related things- getting me next tattoo when get paid and extensions things like that. Ive got a night out coming up on the 31st may so will deal with that when come to it, i should be quite alot closer to goal by then so may let meself off with that one as ive not had night out in ages, depends where me heads at at the time i think but usually ide come off with good intentions of getting back on next day and week later ide still be sat munching me way through the entire supermarket :eek:

Catdog xx

I guess my goals are food/drink related just because theyre social occassions - which I really want to look good for - and thats motivation. My besties birthdays a big one.... just because last year I felt so low about myself/my weight I missed it. I lived next door to him at the time too, so I could hear everything that was going on.... and just sat in crying at my patheticness. :/

Looking back... I think maybe part of the reason I kept coming off CD/LL was christmas! Twice I started it, lost a few stone, then christmas came around. >.< Being a student at that time it meant 4-5 weeks away from my counsellor and regular routine.... im hoping this time to be at my ultimate goal weight by mid autumn, plus no councellor - so hopefully it shouldnt be an issue!

I guess my goals are food/drink related just because theyre social occassions - which I really want to look good for - and thats motivation. My besties birthdays a big one.... just because last year I felt so low about myself/my weight I missed it. I lived next door to him at the time too, so I could hear everything that was going on.... and just sat in crying at my patheticness. :/

Looking back... I think maybe part of the reason I kept coming off CD/LL was christmas! Twice I started it, lost a few stone, then christmas came around. >.< Being a student at that time it meant 4-5 weeks away from my counsellor and regular routine.... im hoping this time to be at my ultimate goal weight by mid autumn, plus no councellor - so hopefully it shouldnt be an issue!

I always used to start my diet with an event in mind, usually a short term thing like 4 weeks to an engagement party etc and that was just wrong thing for me cos once i reached it, i just lost all motivation until the next one was coming- got to point where was gettin ridiculous i couldnt just go for night out that day or that week cos of way i felt and just wasnt living life, this time im in it for longhaul so hoping if odd night out or occasion comes up i'll be strong enough to get straight back on.

What works for one, dont for another chick, if having those goals helps you get to where you wanna be then thats great, keep going as you are, it can seem bit depressing thinking of not having anything to look forward to and nowt to give you boost along the way, giving how long we be on diet for, rather that than feeling deprived of living and jacking diet in aint it!

Catdog xx

Lost 11.5lbs in my first week :D am soooooo chuffed xx

That's amazing hun. YIPPEE, what a boost into your second week :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

third weigh in for me and 4.4lb down yippee :D

Catdog xx

Well done ladies on your weigh in today:D

Stayed the same this week. I'm not weighing in next week so won't have an update until 3rd of May - so I'm going to cheat and claim that weigh in in this challenge! Have 5 lbs to lose in 2 weeks which is unlikely for me but I'm going to try... Now where's that water...

Back