April Goal challenge anyone??

Well done ladies on your weigh in today:D

Thank you hun :D

Stayed the same this week. I'm not weighing in next week so won't have an update until 3rd of May - so I'm going to cheat and claim that weigh in in this challenge! Have 5 lbs to lose in 2 weeks which is unlikely for me but I'm going to try... Now where's that water...

How have you found it this week? are you starting refeed once at goal or before? are you finding it harder now that you are so close to target? i definately struggle more closer to goal, hoping this time will be different as i tend to start picking and that leads to bigger pickings and bye bye diet and hello weight gain so trying to prepare meself for that. Well done on your sts, yay for no gain :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

I am definitely not going to refeed until I am at goal. However, I upped my calories to 800 a few months ago which is one of the reasons I am losing more slowly now. I tend to lose around 2 lbs a week on average. I use MFP to make sure I stay within my 800 calorie / 60g of carbs limit and that works well for me. I don't have a problem with extra picking - I guess I'm just super motivated to get there - even though I don't mind if it take a bit longer!

I am definitely not going to refeed until I am at goal. However, I upped my calories to 800 a few months ago which is one of the reasons I am losing more slowly now. I tend to lose around 2 lbs a week on average. I use MFP to make sure I stay within my 800 calorie / 60g of carbs limit and that works well for me. I don't have a problem with extra picking - I guess I'm just super motivated to get there - even though I don't mind if it take a bit longer!

Im trying to not run before i can walk, before ide plot losses i hoped ide have each week and if i didnt hit them ide be devastated, but now even though im doing monthly challenges, im not focused so much on losing 100 lb in a day lol and just happy to keep losing, i am more determined than ever before but still ive got that little niggle on at me saying not to get too cocky bout it all as its still long road ahead and not just ending at goal but to maintenance and beyond. saying that this is first time on sns as i lost bulk of weight on cd and ive not came off plan once, seeing how far you have came is such a great motivator- stay strong chick, fingers crossed for those 5lb!

Catdog xx

WT - fantastic first week!!!!!

and Catdog... I dont think you posted to us how much you lost (or maybe I just skipped over it >.<) but I noticed your now in 'healthy bmi' range - so awesome job! *happy dances for you*

phoenixx said:

and Catdog... I dont think you posted to us how much you lost (or maybe I just skipped over it >.<) but I noticed your now in 'healthy bmi' range - so awesome job! *happy dances for you*

Thanks x

Hiya chick, thank you :D i lost 4.4lb this week :woohoo:

Catdog xx

im wishing my life away too lol.

Catdog xx

We really shouldn't do that! but it's hard when we want to be at goal :D x

so if you dont get it this week, think of the amazingness that could happen next week!

Thank you phoenixx! I must admit I am hoping for a good loss this Saturday but like you say, I may have to wait until the week after to see a good one. I just can't wait to be able to say I've lost my first stone :giggle:

Lost 11.5lbs in my first week :D am soooooo chuffed xx
third weigh in for me and 4.4lb down yippee :D

Catdog xx

Yay well done Welshtigger and catdog! brilliant losses

2lb for me pls xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Luv2BSlim said:

Thank you phoenixx! I must admit I am hoping for a good loss this Saturday but like you say, I may have to wait until the week after to see a good one. I just can't wait to be able to say I've lost my first stone :giggle:

Thanks xx

stef2009 said:
2lb for me pls xx

well done xx

2lb for me pls xx

Well done chick :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Thank you hun :D

Catdog xx

I know what you mean about wishing lives away and wanting to be there NOW .... I scale hopped today... and im 1lb from being into the 13's.... 3 from 3 stones total loss and 5 from being overweight and not obese... i know in two weeks time i'll be there, but part of me is like 'I want it noooow'..... though saying that two weeks ago I would have said the same about where I am now!

-3lbs for me this week hun! x

-5lbs for me! Lol..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

-5lbs for me! Lol..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Woot woot, only 3lb to go on april challenge hunny :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Oh well, only down 2.¼ lb this week. So I didn't quite make it to 14 lbs during my first 4 weeks. 6 lbs to go for this challenge! that just aint gonna happen in 9 days LOL.

Oh well, only down 2.¼ lb this week. So I didn't quite make it to 14 lbs during my first 4 weeks. 6 lbs to go for this challenge! that just aint gonna happen in 9 days LOL.

thats brill that chick, nice to have goal to aim for but not the be all and end all, as long as its coming off its happy days :D and including next weeks loss youll be even closer to it! :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Aw thanks catdog! I know I should be happy it's a loss and I am glad it was above 2lbs, but just lightly disappointed that it's taken me 4 weeks to lose 12 lbs but when I did exante last year I lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks and I cheated too (when I say cheated, I would eat low carb food at weekend, but still I wasn't meant to!). I have really stuck to this diet, like I have tried so hard and have not cheated but my losses are pretty low which is a bit confusing (there I go again, comparing my losses to other peoples :giggle:).

I'm going to just hope I make it to 1 stone by next Saturday. At this rate I'll end up weighing in daily rather than once a week lol xx

Aw thanks catdog! I know I should be happy it's a loss and I am glad it was above 2lbs, but just lightly disappointed that it's taken me 4 weeks to lose 12 lbs but when I did exante last year I lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks and I cheated too (when I say cheated, I would eat low carb food at weekend, but still I wasn't meant to!). I have really stuck to this diet, like I have tried so hard and have not cheated but my losses are pretty low which is a bit confusing (there I go again, comparing my losses to other peoples :giggle:).

I'm going to just hope I make it to 1 stone by next Saturday. At this rate I'll end up weighin in daily rather than once a week lol xx
i know what you mean chick, i lost 12lb in a week on cd! 5 and 6 in week two and three and averaged 3.5-4lb a week but ive heard that the more times you start after being on vlcd the harder it is for your body to let go of the fat, i dont know how true it is but it seems like thats happening with me anyway *sighs* i weighin daily and told me i put on weight which is physically impossible cos ive stuck to diet 100% but think totm is looming so trying to not let it get me down (but it is lol)

Catdog xx

Back