April starter

It will happen Anita, you are already a third way there.
Diet still going okay, not much to say when you are on three packs a day. I normally try not to think about which pack I am having next but I have some of the caramel frappe shakes and the anticipation is just too much and still have two hours to wait. I hope I am not going to be disappointed.
Meal out tomorrow and already planning shake times and food options. Trying to keep in ketosis.

ooooh I had some caramel frappe shakes delivered today too - i can't wait to try mine tonight!! just hope it's not a let down after looking forward to it so much! I'm the opposite - i plan what i'm having about a week in advance!!

I have about 8 days of shakes and bars left and I'm not ordering anything till I'm down to 2 days as I will only end up using the new products
Every time I've ordered it's been pretty quick delivery time I ordered 9.30 pm and got them at 8 the next morning
Anita

I just keep ordering and keep ordering, but I'm on a stop now - no more unless it's a new product. I bought a pack of 7 frappes and got 7 free so I'm glad they're good!

Just had blueberry shake first time I've tried it and it wasn't to bad
Can't remember the one I had yesterday but it didn't agree with me at all
Have you got a lot to lose rea?
I have 2 sisters youngest one just over 7 stone people think she doesn't eat but she never stops and never puts weight on she's really skinny Other sister it's roughly average may go up and down half a stone Don't know where I got my genes from the only thing we all have in common is flat backsides
Gladly swap the flat bum for a flat belly
Anita

I have got eight weeks left so cannot order anymore. Bought with Groupon- 4 weeks shakes for £38. My genes definitely came from my mother, well that's my excuse.

I've got about 10 stone to shift all in all, so I anticipate being on this for a long long time! Hence my not worrying about what I order for now. Plus I have two holidays and one weekend away booked this summer so I'm pretty sure I won't be following a diet when I'm on them but I'll be trying to catch up when I get back and it'll no doubt set me back. I'd thought about taking some bits and pieces with me, but at the end of the day who wants to be carb and calorie counting all over the place on holiday, and I'm only taking hand luggage on the two holidays! Might just be about being mindful rather than dieting.

I have a weekend planned next month and a holiday in July. I think if I try too hard to be good it will have the opposite results. So am going to focus on being active on the holiday.

I weighed myself today, I knew I should not of. It was good as I am now 12 stone something, well 12 stone 13 but it's the 12 that matters but I have a meal tonight so will be saying goodbye to 12s and hello to 13s. On the plus side I am choosing a steak, Stilton and mushroom salad so at least I will be contented.

Sounds like a yummy choice and a good idea about being active on holiday. I managed to lose weight last time I went to turkey despite being stuffed full of food at every turn (and I'm going for Eid this year, god help me!). I think it's because the heat doesn't agree with me!!

I have been having the one night a week off and it's has been all good so far. I am 10 lb down and managing a bit of a social life. I did this diet once before but it was too successful in that once I finished I binged believing I could VLCD to compensate but the binging continued whilst the VLCD was always next week. So here I am again with lessons learnt hopefully . Hope you are doing well.

Rea I am sure you will be alright, similar to what Cobain was saying I am not worried about what I eat on the holiday but about getting back into exante when I get back. I am glad it's working for you Cobain I am planning to lose the last stone slowly hoping it will help me maintain as I am worried about keeping what I have lost off.
Diet wise it is still really boring, sticking to the three shakes apart from Friday as I forgot to take one with me so stopped at boots for a protein bar that tasted like cardboard.

Good luck this time Cobain!

I'm not too worried about getting back into exante to be honest; i'm enjoying it a lot more than i thought i would and i've mentally turned a corner where food is concerned, i can tell that much already. I see carbs as the enemy, and I hope that i can keep that mentality even after i've eaten them! I'm relying on exercise as the crutch i was using food for, so as long as i can keep that up while i'm away i'm sure it'll be fine - and what better exercise is there than swimming in gorgeous clear seas to cool off?!

Rea you are making me jealous with the clear seas, I realised last year my children have seen more of France than the UK so this years holiday is Snowdonia, the lakes and Edinburgh. So definitely no swimming in warm seas.

Hope it's still going well Cobain.

Weigh in day today, deja vu as I am 3lbs down but very pleased with that. The idea of running out of caramel latte shakes has been playing on my mind but added coffee to the coconut shake and was pleasantly surprised. May try coffee in the white chocolate and raspberry the only shake I have that I am not keen on.

I didn't have an 'abroad' holiday for 10 years, but last year i went to turkey (staying with my friend's family) and to rome; this year it's turkey (same again) and i'm going to the south of france with my flatmate's family (they're like my second family), so i'm very excited. Just a little bit more incentive to get exante right!

I would love to go to more places in the UK - i'm reasonably well traveled within it, but sometimes it's so expensive to stay in places it'd almost be cheaper to just go abroad! If only i had a little more time off, i'd love to have a bit more of an explore. maybe next year i'll try cornwall or something - if i get fit enough maybe a bit of body boarding (i definitely don't have the balance for surfing!!)

Congratulations on a nice steady loss! Coffee is pretty good in the vanilla ones and the honeycomb too; but then again i think coffee makes most things better!!

I am still going steady, had some hunger pains yesterday so treated myself to a hard boiled egg. This diet is so depressing at times, the highlight of my day was an egg with a bit of added salt. Today is going better and taking my son swimming later. I do not fancy the body boarding Rea but Cornwall is lovely.

Ahh, I don't know. Eggs are pretty good. I had scrambly eggs for tea and it was amazing. Next time I may even forgo the sandwich thin I had with them! I feel like I'm delighting in simple things that would have been unappetising or unsatisfying when I was eating properly. Also discovered little chicken tikka satay sticks from Morrisons. They're almost harmless and good for a snack!

Hoping all is well, I managed a 3.5 loss so I am .5 away from a stone. Weekend away next weekend going to try to be good. Trying to avoid the Pimms that everyone around me is drinking.

Rea, I may try the chicken for my car journey next weekend.

Bye for now Sheila x

So pleased for you Cobain, have a lovely weekend away. I had a Pimms on Friday when out for a meal, it is just dangerous pop. Everything going ok diet wise just so boring, weigh in on Monday.

Back