Are LP TFR shakes and maintenance shakes pretty much the same...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zebs07, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Zebs07

Zebs07 Dance the positive spin..

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Dukan presently (aim 21.5lb); Lipotrim previously (5 stone)
    Hi there
    Im looking for some advice. I successfully lost 4.5/5 stone last year on TFR. Although I have mostly managed to keep it off (with help from occassional maintenance shakes regimes), I kinda let things go recently with my 40th and then Christmas. Ideally I would like to lose 1/1.5 stone. I have 9 days of TFR shakes left and a load of of maintenance shakes. What I want to know is are they the same - my pharmacist said 'off the record' they were but the official LP site says not. Reason I need to be sure is I find it really difficult even normally to get to the pharmacy cos Im disabled and this icy weather means Im housebound. Can I just use up my TFR shakes and - then continue on 3xmaintenace shakes (with no food) until I reach target ... or will that not work!
    I dont wanna mess it (or my body) up
    Any advice would be muchly appreciated.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.