Are many still on the JUDD diet?

yeah i agree, even if i do eat a total of 850 for the day, its still better than eating loads like i used to

i know that during ketosis ur meant to feel full, so maybe thats whats happening with you :)

yes have an early night, then before you know it, it will be tomorrow and u can weigh in :D

right now im still having cravings, the pasta is getting more and more tempting lol but i wont. not yet anyway. i could have it for dinner though, or chicken curry, not sure what i want yet

what will u have for breakfast? x

Samprand said:
yeah i agree, even if i do eat a total of 850 for the day, its still better than eating loads like i used to

i know that during ketosis ur meant to feel full, so maybe thats whats happening with you :)

yes have an early night, then before you know it, it will be tomorrow and u can weigh in :D

right now im still having cravings, the pasta is getting more and more tempting lol but i wont. not yet anyway. i could have it for dinner though, or chicken curry, not sure what i want yet

what will u have for breakfast? x

Absolutely, loads less than we used to eat so it's brilliant! Still huge progress! I am so proud of us :)

I don't know too much about ketosis so I need to do some research :p

Have whatever you crave, just try not to have too much! That way you'll feel satisfied :)

I am going to have crumpets I think! Haha. I'm always on about crumpets! But I really crave them! Or... I nice ham and tomato sandwich with lettuce... Mmmmm.. Dangerous, I am feeling super hungry now :D but I will be strong! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yep! - progress is progress :D

from what i understand, when ur body is burning its own fat, thats ketosis, for some reason it makes u feel full, at least thats the impression i get from the people on vlcd and exante etc, but it apparantly takes about 3-4 days of low calories for it to start. sorry if any of that sounded patronising but i dont know how much u know about ketosis, all this diet malarky is like a science lol i remember when i first joined this site, lots of long words and abbreviations, i kept thinking what the hell does THAT mean? what do those letters stand for

mmmm crumpets, hot with butter nom nom nom, resist the urge! that goes for frankfurters too lol

yeah keep strong! you are doing brilliantly x

Thanks for that, I did not have a clue what ketosis was. There's a lot of information on the Internet but seems a bit irrelevant as they say it's used to prevent epilepsy etc.

I have manage to keep myself away from food, had diet coke instead! Tomorrow can't come quick enough! :D

well done on resisting the frankfurters lol i would have had problems! :D x

So, weigh in today. Started at 15 st 13 lbs, today I weigh 15 st 3 pounds, lost 10 pounds this week!!!!!!!!! So friggin' excited!!! x

10 WHOLE POUNDS!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

thats amazing! hun im so proud of you!! you must feel brilliant

i think im in shock lol

well done! :D

Hahaha I think I was in shock as well... The scales kept bouncing between 15.1 and 15.3 and eventually stopped at 15.3

I do feel amazing! I just wanna keep going!

How are you getting on? xx

I'm so pleased for you, what a motivation boost! Youve done incredibly well :)

I'm not doing too good today, just feel overly hungry, maybe because of hormones. I think what's tripping me up on down days is that I dont have a lot of extra-low calorie foods apart from cup a soup, and i like them but not enough to live on them on all my down days lol so im going to make a list of foods I can eat on down days and get them on the next shop. My willpower is almost at zero at the mo :(

do you actually feel any smaller yet? x

You just need to have a look and make changes to what you eat on down days to make you fuller and more satisfied! Cheer up, it will be worth it in the end ;-)

I don't think I can tell that I look smaller, tummy has gone down a bit but today when I pulled on my size 16 pencil skirt for work it was easier to pull it on than normal :D x

yes it will be worth it, its just hard sometimes, but that sounds like such a cliche

it must be exciting to feel the skirt being looser :) x

It is hard, trust me, I know it! On my fast days half the time I would kill for food haha.

But I think I wanna be slim more than I wanna eat :p xx

I just cant seem to help myself! Time for some much needed motivation methinks!

For god sake if I managed to do this diet alone before I should be able to find it easier since we're supporting each other lol

I'm never going to get to 15st 6 by xmas if i carry on like this. And if you can cope with fasting completely for 24hrs I should be able to at least manage a down day

I need to get back in the zone :whoopass:

You just need a motivation kick! It helps me when I look at pictures of Beyonce and Coleen Rooney and Kourtney Kardashian and all the other beautiful ladies - makes me wanna be like them and motivates me, sad I know but it works!

Make a plan for each down day and try and fit in as much food as you can and try and eat once an hour!

Come on, we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

yep i definitely need to sort out a plan

i think i should dig out some pictures from last year when i was 12 stone. ahhhh those were the days lol x

im totally dreading weighing in on friday, i know 100% its going to be a gain. but i think i just need to do it, take the hit, and get on with it x

true, i wont hold my breath though lol

how u doing? x

Back