Are there any other CDC's restarting SS themselves

callmejacquie

Cambridge Counsellor
Hello wasn't sure whether I should really be writing that as a CDC I am restarting SS but decided that maybe if I ask if anyone else is it might make me feel better if not then it may atleast push me that bit harder toget this weight off once and for all.

Restarted last week and have lost 9lb feeling better already just writing this down.

Thanks for reading

Thanks Mazza.

Just so we are clear here are my weight losses condensed

April 2006 18 stone 10lb
December2006 12stone 8lb
March 2007 12stone 1lb
7th March 2008 15 stone 3lb
14h March 2008 14 stone 9lb

Goal weight 10 stone 10lb but going to aim for a stone at a time

Just started a weight chart for newest weight loss and estimated goal date 1st May 2008. Definatel acheivable 10stone 10 here I come.

Hi Jacquie
Another CDC here who lost it - gained some and back on the weight loss road.

I was 15.3 in Oct '05, went down to 11.3 by Feb '06 and then started creeping up, so by Jan '08 I was 14.6. I'm now 13.10 and intending to get down to 10st. I only weigh myself once a month - and do 790 (ish!) but I'm getting there and have managed to do it this time with the Belfast meet and my holiday in Lanzarote in the middle. Have an important wedding to go attend (as the bride I think it's important!!) and want a lovely slim fitting dress.

Good luck Jacquie ... lots of support from me!

I'm not a CDC but wanted to drop in and say good luck with your restart!!! You'll get there ;)

Thank you so much for the encouraging replies still on track have decided to only weigh in once a week still as determined as ever. Going to try and get on here as much as possible to keep me motivated.

Yes Beverley I can see that the wedding would be a must attend LOL best of luck with it and I am postive you will be a stunning bride.

Thanks again everyone

Kind regards

Jacquie

Hi Jacqui & Beverley

I'm restarting tomorrow, I lost 5.5 stone with Cambridge just under 4 years ago and have been a counsellor for 1.5 years. I gained a little weight after reaching my goal but was happy around the 12 stone mark - size 14's but then I got pregnant and ate for England! I gained 4 stones during the pregnancy and had my baby last December. I've lost just over 1.5 stone without dieting and now that my baby is 3 months old I can get back SSing - I feel a bit embarrased that I'm fatter than some of my clients and I'm desperate to lose 2 stone before my holiday in 8 weeks (otherwise none of my holiday clothes will fit!!).

Hopefully if we all stick to it, we can egg each other on.

Helen x

good luck !!

Hi all who are restarting good luck .I think the fact you are cdc is even greater encouragement for peeps ,it shows you are human and can advise us better on how to do it right but if we slip up then you can help us there to so dont be hanging no heads stand proud you are winning this battle and your expirence will help us all along the way xxxxx

I too am a CDC who struggles to maintain my weight loss...I have lost count on the number of restarts I have done so far..and Yes I'm on another one as I type..

Good luck to you both and keep us posted

I'm kind of getting there! A stone and 1pound off what I was at the beginning of the year. Off on holiday for a week on Saturday - and first things packed were my shakes, bars, hand blender with adapter plug and plastic jug!

When I get back I'm determined to do 790 properly and go for at least 10lb per month.

How are you doing Jacqui and Helen??

Hello everyone

Thanks for all the replies and very best wishes for all restarters well finally got back on track properly last friday and still going strong was 15 stone 11 (very bad) but today weighed in I know it was a day early but people have started commenting so was very very pleased when scales said 14 stone 10 and 3/4 I am over the moon and feeling very positive so 12 stone here I come then when that is acheived I will be on my way to untimate goal of 10 stone 10 which is the weight I set myself at the beginning of my cambridge journey back in 2006.

Good luck to everyone please let me know how you are all getting on and a very big thanks for all the support.

Kind regards

Jacquie

Hi there,

I've just started today. I've been on CD for 2 months 2 years ago and lost 4 stones but put all back on, my own fault.

It's sssoooo hard this time. I've just seen photos from last party I went to and decided to stick to the diet this time. I'm size 18 now, woudl love to go down to 12 - that's my dream.

DO you guys have those days when you just wanna cry jyour eyes out??? I feel so unattractive and ugly and to add to my misery I alwasy think my bf would love some slim chic.

HELP ME PLEASE......

You are not alone. I was 15stone 2 on 1st March last year and by August 3rd I was down to a size 12 at 9 stone 13. I have let a good few pounds creep back on and am currently 11'11 and the 14s are tight. Started back on Sole Source today and am determined. Seems like everytime I start back something crops up (drinks / dinners etc) but I REALLY want to be back where I was happiest. So 26lbs HERE I COME... wish me luck x

you will do it Saxa but you need to do it for you and only when you are ready. Your head needs to be in the right place for this diet and you CAN do it - when you are ready take a deep breath and give yourself a goal. dont stop at anything until you get there. Proove to yourself you can do this. It is SO true that nothing NOTHING tastes as good as being slim....

A x

Thanks for your good luck wishes x

New 2nd day

Hi everyone, Just started cd yesterday. I previously did Lighterlife and lost 3 stone last september, have put all back on every bit!

Anyway, if i manage to stick to this (and I feel I can) at the moment, I am already worried about stopping. will i put it back on again even if I eat sensibly?

Any advice would be gratefully received or tips. Thanks.:)

Back