Are we eating too little now?

Scott that is a fantastic weight loss so far.

How do you feel? Can you notice the difference? How is your OH doing, I hope her weight loss is also good.

I remember when I hit the two stone mark and I was shocked that everything I had been told about the Go Lower diet was true. I think until that point I had just thought I was lucky when I lost the first stone.

Have you spoken to the doctor yet and made an appointment?

Scott that is a fantastic weight loss so far.

How do you feel? Can you notice the difference? How is your OH doing, I hope her weight loss is also good.

I remember when I hit the two stone mark and I was shocked that everything I had been told about the Go Lower diet was true. I think until that point I had just thought I was lucky when I lost the first stone.

Have you spoken to the doctor yet and made an appointment?

She has lost almost the same. I haven't made an appointment yet, I just can face it. Sorry.

Scott well done on your weight loss - that is fantastic. You must be soo very pleased with yourself.

As for the Dr's appt...I hate to nag and go on but you really need to bite the bullet and make that appt...you feel so much better in the long run.

To finish on a positive well done on yours and your OH's weight loss, keep it going, stay positive and determined and the rest will happen.

xx

Scott

you have both done so well on your weight loss. I hope you are both really proud of yourselves.

Like Happy I am also going to give you a little nag about the doctors.

You don't need to apologise to me for not booking it. I only want to try to help. Have you discussed it with your OH yet as I am sure she will support you.

Sorry Scott, I don't even know what a CPN is, so please excuse my ignorance.

Have you tried to look on the internet for one. Or can you chat with one over the internet.

At least you are now registered with the doctor so that is one thing out the way.

Have you spoken to your OH about what is wrong as I remember some time ago you said you didn't want to discuss it with her. I am sure she will help you as you sound so supportive of each other over your weight loss. She may even feel upset if she finds out you haven't been able to discuss things with her.

Let us know how things go.

Hi Scott

Thanks for helping me out with my ignorance.

Have you gone back onto the website you met your OH through as a way of helping you through this.

I am just worried so please excuse my nagging.

Didn't think I'd mentioned anything about where I met my other half? I suck at remembering things.

I don't want to go on there as if she noticed she may think that I can't talk to her. I do speak to her about a lot of things but she is a bit down in the dumps as of late.

Hi Scott,

sorry to hear your OH is down in the dumps...hopefully it's over nothing too serious and before long she'll be back to her normal self... As for you, do you have a friend, family member you can talk too? If not, have you tried the smariatans or something like that. At least you'll be able to talk to them over the phone, and they maybe able to point you in the right direction...

Your weight loss is going sooo well..You must be very pleased with yourself about that.

Good luck and keep us posted.

xx

Hi Scott

Ages ago you mentioned you met your OH through a website, I think when you first talked about signing up with a local doctor.

Sometimes my memory is great and at othertimes I can't remember what I should be doing, like when I walk upstairs and then can't remember what I came up for.

Like Happy I am sorry to hear she is not feeling to great.
You should both be so proud of your weightloss, you have both done so well.

I haven't been feeling so great myself this weekend as my kids are still stuck in Spain and we have had such lovely weather we could have been doing so much with them as I have so much more energy now the weight is falling of since being on Go Lower. They should be home tomorrow so hopefully this weekend we can make up for it.

Things have been pretty bad for me with my mental health problems lately, worst in 10 years in-fact.

I'm getting some help hopefully on Thursday though thanks.

Hope your kids get home soon! I've lost over 2 stone now and still going, lost 3lb so far this week even with a few naughties with me feeling crap.

Thanks for all the concern it means a lot to know some people care.

Ahh Scott, we do care. We've all become friends via this forum, so if someone's not feeling great, of course we all care - we're like an extended family!

Pleased you are getting some support on Thursday. Hopefully things will start to look up for you then. After all you are still loosing weight, so that's really great news. 2 stone is alot, so you should be feeling very smug and pleased with yourself. Keep it up and feel strong and motivated. Good luck for Thursday.

Suzy - How are the boys? I hope they are home...lots of cuddles

xx

Scott
I am so pleased you are getting some help. Thursday will be here before you know it.

As Happy says, we are all here to support each other, whatever the problem. You weight loss has been great and you are doing really well but any support and you know we are here.

No cuddles yet as my parents didn't get to the airport in time this morning. Fortunately I phoned them as they were driving to the airport so I re-booked them for tomorrow.

I think my mum got great satisfaction asking the taxi driver to turn around and take them back. When I spoke to her earlier she said she had really enjoyed today, I guess one extra days holiday is always a bonus, it is just I need cuddles from MY boys!

Still, I have stuck to my Go Lower diet all day today and I feel really proud of myself. No comfort eating for me as I know I will regret it tomorrow.

Thanks you two :)

I hope you get to see you kids tomorrow then! I bet it feels like a part of you is missing. I want a baby pretty badly but with my problems now isn't the time.

Keep up with the weight loss, both of you! Weigh day for me tomorrow.

Hi Scott

I spoke to my dad before and he said they were sitting on the plane, so soon I will leave for the airport........ I really can't wait for big cuddles.

Having a baby is the best thing I have ever done, well having two in fact. I really believe though because it was the right time for me and hubby that it has worked so well.

I still had a few wobbles when I was pregnant thinking I am not ready for this, how will I cope, even though I was in my thirties but when it happens it really is second nature, that is why I couldn't wait to have number 2!

My only issue was the weight they left behind......, thanks to Go Lower that is finally shifting.

It does help to be in the right place yourself and when the time is right to try you will know.

Good luck with your weigh in.

Suzy - any cuddles yet? Hope so..

Scott, you are doing so well with your diet. I hope come Thursday things will become easier for you.

Like Suzy says when it comes to kids. I couldn't wait to have mine. I was married at 24 (having known each other since I was 18) and we started trying for kids almost straight away. Unfortunately for me, things didn't go to plan and I was very lucky that after fertility treatment I now I have 2 beautiful kids. My daughter is 6 and my son is 3. Love them to bits but they are hard work. I'm not sure how I would have coped if me and my OH were not in the right frame of mind to first go through all the treatment and then to deal with joys of parenthood.

Good luck and keep losing.
xx

Cuddles galore yesterday and this morning. Can't wait to get home soon and catch up on some more.

Happy we also went down the fertility path for the first but for us we were lucky and it was very short. Five tablets over five days and two weeks later I was pregnant.

Scott how has weigh in gone today? Good I am sure.

Lost another 3lb. I've now lost a total of 31lb in just over 3 months :)

It shows too, both mine and my OH bottoms are goign round our ankles lol.

Thanks for asking, and awesome you got your cuddles.

Back