Are we eating too little now?

Well done Scott....You've both done sooo well you must be really really pleased with yourselves. Give your OH my congrats 2.

How did you get on today at your appt...? I do hope things are beginning to look better for you.

Suzy - soo pleased the boys are home and that you've had your cuddles. Bet they were worth the wait! Enjoy this bank hols weekend.

xx

Well done Scott....You've both done sooo well you must be really really pleased with yourselves. Give your OH my congrats 2.

How did you get on today at your appt...? I do hope things are beginning to look better for you.

Suzy - soo pleased the boys are home and that you've had your cuddles. Bet they were worth the wait! Enjoy this bank hols weekend.

xx

Things are a bit better then they were. I'm starting some meds tomorrow see how things go. I'm in a better state of mind today though thanks.

Great news Scott about both your weight loss it has been really great and you and OH have both done so well.

I am sure the meds will help you before you know it and the fact you are already feeling better is a good start.

My cuddles were great thanks, I still keep getting them and lapping them up. My both have always given my lots of cuddles so it just normal for them but they don't realise how much I missed the cuddles while they were away.

How's it going Scott? I'm pleased you are in a better state of mind, that will help for sure when the meds kick in....

Cuddles galore, that's what I love too Suzy. You were very lucky with your fertility treatment....I also did the 5 tabs over 5 days, but that didn't work so had to keep upping the treatment. I got to 4 tabs over 5 days before I finally fell pregnant - my consultant told me that it was the highest dosage he had given anyone - so feel really lucky that I had such a good relationship with him otherwise I'd probably have no kids - it took months for both kids and had to start from the beginning with my son..! Oh well, its all over and done with now, just a really tough emotional time!

Good luck to you both and keep losing
xx

Happy,

was it clomid by any chance that you took. I still can't believe that for me it was only 5 tablets, one a day for five days and then a month later, shock horror, panic time, I was really pregnant.

For us that was really the start of the emotional roller coaster as at 12 weeks we thought I was miscarrying but I am pleased to say all was well. I had problems during both pregnancies so I could never really relax. The only good thing was I got lots of scans..... and now have two great boys!
We took them out for the day yesterday and I got all organised and had sandwiches and snacks sorted for the boys and the OH and I followed Go Lower all day so I am quite pleased of myself for planning ahead....... not something I am normally organised enough to do!

Hi Scott how are you doing now? I hope you are feeling better.

Scott, you are doing really well. You are still losing so keep going. Hope the meds are agreeing with you and are beginning to take effect.

Suzy, yes it was the dreaded Clomid. As I said it took me ages to fall with both kids and unfortunately I did have a miscarriage between the two of them. Ironically the miscarriage was a natural pregnancy, but then I couldn't fall again after and had to go down the clomid route again. Oh well, alls well that ends well - 2 kids later and one of each...what more could I ask for? The pregnancies were awful, the worst time of my life...in and out of hospital with severe sickness which lasted 9 months!!! Thank goodness that's all over with now.

Keep losing
xx

Happy,

sorry to hear your problems with your pregnancies but as you say look at what you have now.

I did think about having more but now I have lost so much weight with Go Lower I really don't think I want to be pregnant again and hitting 40 this year I am really at my last chance.

Scott,

so, so sounds a little better than you have been. I hope the meds get into your system sooner rather than later and you start to feel really good again.

Good luck with your weigh in.

Hi Guys...

Definately no more kids for us - so grateful we have one of each...But I do know what you mean about the weight. My sister-in-law a couple of years ago lost a whole load of weight after her 1st 2 kids, then she fell pregnant with her 3rd, put it all back on and then had to lose it all over again. Luckily for her she has lost it, but the thought of having to lose it twice, once is hard enough!

Scott...keep losing and feeling better. My thoughts are with you.

xx

Happy

I have never managed to lose my baby weight before and when I had number two it just added to the first pregnancy so I just got even bigger.

It is only because I am having a 40th party this year that I finally thought it has to go and that is why I started with Go Lower and the results have been fantastic for me.

Hi Scott,

how did weigh in go?

I've lost 2 stone and 5lb so far in regards of weight. If you want news about my mental state things are not too good.

I've had a referal from my doc to a mental health team which I guess can be good. I've had some minor side effects with the meds my doctor gave me but last night I wasn't very good and I've concerns I could be about to breakdown. I was a wreck for a few hours and didn't get to bed until 6am.

I've not been in the best of moods to come on the web so please excuse my absense for so long.

Ahh, Scott..I do hope the mental health team will be able to help you. I had a friend a few years ago who was really poorly and had something called psychosis, she was admitted to hospital and finally she got all the help she needed and is absolutely fine now. In fact you wouldn't know she had had anything wrong in the first place. Lives a normal life, family etc etc....

Make sure you look after yourself and do what the dr's tell you. They do know best and then when you are over the worse, you can come back and chat with us....In the mean time, if we don't hear from you, we'll be thinking of you and you know where we are if you do want a 'chat'.

Take care, look after yourself and be happy..

xx

Scott

If you are here to chat that is great, even if you just want to drop in to say hi.

You have done so well with your weight loss and you should be very proud. I also hope that feeling proud makes you feel better about yourself.

As I have said before I don't know what you are going through but I will offer any support I can. You know we are here.

I do sometimes feel down about my weight and it is only now since being on Go Lower that I can really feel good about is as the weight is coming off. I always try to never let things really get on top of me whatever it is about.

Let us know how you are doing and please stay focused on looking after YOU!

When I was in recovery, I learnt that to lose weight sensibly, a woman should eat between 1,300 and 1,700 cals a day and a man between 1,800 and 2,200. Otherwise you end up like me, gaining it all back and then some more, because your body starts to store fat as it thinks theres a famine. :)

I used to do calorie counting years ago and ate 1500 calories a day and exercised. I lost nothing (well very little anyway)...Went to my GP about this and they referred me to a dietician....we went through what I ate and the exercise I did and they said "not much we can change here - try doing more exercise at the w.ends" - I was walking 45mins a day at that point and playing badminton once a week to. I've finally began to lose with Go Lower - I guess each person loses in a different way and what's good for one person may not work for another!

xx

I have failed at all the other diets I tried as I have never been able to stick to them and I have not got alot of patience so calorie counting and points etc are just not for me.

That is why I like Go Lower as the food is already prepared and I don't have to think about what I can and can't eat, that has already been done for me.

Whatever works for you has to be the way to go.

Scott, any news?

I used to do calorie counting years ago and ate 1500 calories a day and exercised. I lost nothing (well very little anyway)...Went to my GP about this and they referred me to a dietician....we went through what I ate and the exercise I did and they said "not much we can change here - try doing more exercise at the w.ends" - I was walking 45mins a day at that point and playing badminton once a week to.
xx
^^^This was me too!! It took Lipotrim to lose 2 1/2st last summer. I regained about a stone and nothing I'm doing now is shifting it (currently trying Dukan with no success!:() I'm seriously considering returning to LT to try & get it off again as nothing else works? It's a bummer though. I eat what a 'normal' person should be losing 1-2lbs a week on, am training for a 5k and losing nothing.:confused: It's frustrating to say the least.

Back