Argh BBQ Invite

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Funky Mum, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

It our friend's birthday and we've been invited to a BBQ :eek:
    Am not sure what to do, I mean I don't want to be antisocial but I don't want to be tempted to give in.
    I guess I'm just going to have to be strong - be a big test as we normally drink loads too.
    I think I might take a big tub of salad and quorn chunks and nibble on that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Mayb u could have an ss+ meal - get them to BBQ u a chicken breast or prawns. You could always volunteer to do the cooking, I'm always doing the cooking when we have one and no one ever notices if your eating or not cos their too busy polishing it all off!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    how about have a ss+ meal before you go then say you have a dodgy tummy so not drinking if they don't know. if they know just take it with you

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    OMG that always happens to me as soon as l start CD the invites come rolling in its so hard to be social on CD , its just all the temptations , the smells and the little devil on your shoulder lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.