Argh I can't find this recipe anywhere!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by NN89, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    There was a recipe waaaay back in the summer in the SW magazine for cupcakes, that were around 2 syns each! I made them and everyone loved them, even me- couldn't have enough of them! However i can't find the recipe ANYWHERE! Have searched on minimins, bodyoptimise..nothing!!

Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you mean the strawberry ones? If so I think I was looking through that mag last night. I will go and check in a bit and if it is I will post it for you

4. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Found the magazine again so if it is the Strawberry Cupcakes then here is the receipe;

Makes; 16

3 eggs
    2oz/57g low fat spread
    6-8 tbsp artificial sweetener
    4oz/113g self-raising flour
    2-3 drops vanilla essence
    0.5 tsp strawberry flavouring

to decorate
    a couple of drops of red food colouring
    8 level tsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
    8 strawberries

1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350f/Gas 4. Put paper cases in a mini muffin tin. Whisk together the eggs, low-fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour. Using a large metal spoon, fold in the flour with the vanilla essence and strawberry flavouring

2. Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 mins. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack

3. Mix a few drops of water and food colouring with the icing sugar. Spoon on to the cakes. Garnish with halved strawberries and dust with icing sugar

2 syns per cake on all plans

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.