Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Argh I can't find this recipe anywhere!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by NN89, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    There was a recipe waaaay back in the summer in the SW magazine for cupcakes, that were around 2 syns each! I made them and everyone loved them, even me- couldn't have enough of them! However i can't find the recipe ANYWHERE! Have searched on minimins, bodyoptimise..nothing!!

Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you mean the strawberry ones? If so I think I was looking through that mag last night. I will go and check in a bit and if it is I will post it for you

4. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Found the magazine again so if it is the Strawberry Cupcakes then here is the receipe;

Makes; 16

3 eggs
    2oz/57g low fat spread
    6-8 tbsp artificial sweetener
    4oz/113g self-raising flour
    2-3 drops vanilla essence
    0.5 tsp strawberry flavouring

to decorate
    a couple of drops of red food colouring
    8 level tsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
    8 strawberries

1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350f/Gas 4. Put paper cases in a mini muffin tin. Whisk together the eggs, low-fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour. Using a large metal spoon, fold in the flour with the vanilla essence and strawberry flavouring

2. Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 mins. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack

3. Mix a few drops of water and food colouring with the icing sugar. Spoon on to the cakes. Garnish with halved strawberries and dust with icing sugar

2 syns per cake on all plans

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.