Argh I can't find this recipe anywhere!!

NN89

Sexy Member
There was a recipe waaaay back in the summer in the SW magazine for cupcakes, that were around 2 syns each! I made them and everyone loved them, even me- couldn't have enough of them! However i can't find the recipe ANYWHERE! Have searched on minimins, bodyoptimise..nothing!!

Help!

Do you mean the strawberry ones? If so I think I was looking through that mag last night. I will go and check in a bit and if it is I will post it for you

Found the magazine again so if it is the Strawberry Cupcakes then here is the receipe;

Makes; 16

3 eggs
2oz/57g low fat spread
6-8 tbsp artificial sweetener
4oz/113g self-raising flour
2-3 drops vanilla essence
0.5 tsp strawberry flavouring

to decorate
a couple of drops of red food colouring
8 level tsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
8 strawberries

1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350f/Gas 4. Put paper cases in a mini muffin tin. Whisk together the eggs, low-fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour. Using a large metal spoon, fold in the flour with the vanilla essence and strawberry flavouring

2. Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 mins. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack

3. Mix a few drops of water and food colouring with the icing sugar. Spoon on to the cakes. Garnish with halved strawberries and dust with icing sugar

2 syns per cake on all plans

Back