Argh! New Jeans On The Cheap!

Mr_Wombat

Gold Member
I'm on a budget and in need of new jeans to fit my (slightly) slimmer legs and waist.

I'm pretty sure I'm down to a 42 as my current pair (falling off me lol) are a 44, and I found some in the house yesterday that are a 40 but they are still too small... for some reason the ones I used to wear when I was a 42 before have fallen into a black hole. :cry:

So, I need some cheap jeans to tie me over until I dip down another size... the obvious place would be George at Asda but they never seem to have any 42s, and despite all the hoorays about George having a bigger size section, it seems to be women only (even on t'internet).

Does anyone know any reasonably priced places to find 42s?

I know that Asda and Tesco both go up to a size 44 in their jeans and they are only £6 a pair

I was in Asda today with the missus doing our weekly shop, and decided to try on some 40s... glad I did because they fit!

:party0019:

This comes as a nice little surprise for me :) and I guess the ones I had in storage must have shrunk.

Thanks for the suggestions though, I shall go clothes crazy soon when the budget allows :D

Ebay is always great and most of the stuff is new (people have forgotten to take it back to the store in time, or have just never worn them)

Back