Arghh i feel rubbish!!

stef2009

Gold Member
God i feel absoloutly crap!
Been in alot of pain with my ear, have a bad ear infection and started some antibiotics this week, then thought i had caught a bug aswell, i woke up really weak, worst stomach cramps ever and sickness and diareah, had 2 struggle on with it and try look after my son as my partner working away, my partner came back last night and i ended up having 2 go hospital as the stomach cramps got that bad i passed out!
Realised at the hospital i am allergic 2 the antibiotics, aswel as already being allergic 2 penacillin so i'm on a diff antibiotic now.
Had such a crappy week, not been able to go on my new wii fit :-(
Feel alittle better 2day, got all houseowrk done and im knackerd now as im still abit weak, so gunna leave the wii as much as i really wana go on it, dont think my body can take it!
Aswell as that ive hardly ate anything past 2 days and feel like stuffing my face 2day cos i starvinn! :-|

Hope evry1s doing ok x x

sorry to hear youve not been too well, hope u get better soon hun.

dont worry too much about the diet and exercise, try and recover first and eat a little bit of what you fancy.

heres to a happy recovery!

xx

Poor you - I hope you start to feel better soon. Take it easy, don't worry about the Wii fit, it will wait for you ... and you'll love it so much more when you are back on form (I got mine at the weekend, and am absolutely hooked!). Fingers crossed you're ok by the weekend.

Thankyouuu, feel alittle better now, my weigh in tmorrow 2 :) hopefully lost 2lb!! x x

Back