Arghhhh I could kill myself!!

thisisit120lbs

Hi Everyone,

I've restarted the CD diet, I started on monday and stuck it out UNTIL last night...I went on one of my stupid binges!!! So annoyed with myself!! :mad: I was so disapointed because after being on the diet for 4 days I only lost a pound. I thought normally the 1st weeks losses are suppose to be higher then normal!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!! :cry:

Anyways, rant over and here's to another SOLE SOURCE day of CD.... :D

B

Dont kick yourself about it! Everybody is different, just take today as a fresh start and stay positive. Pu the binge behind you and keep your chin up :)

Couldn't read and run... as one who knows all too well about binges, i do understand. Getting back into the CD zone is tough, but you can do it - one day at a time - after 4 or 5 days 100% you start to feel safer and calmer and that's what you can aim for... and when the weight will start to shift. I'd say don't weigh for the first week, and stay 100% - and you WILL lose, promise. You can't NOT.

Stay strong & back on that wagon... today is a new day.

xxx

Thanks girls, I will promise myself not to weigh during the week because when I do, it seems to be dragging me down and leads to a binge fest!!

I was just so excited & curious to WI at home...

Do any of you excercise whilst on SS?

Back on the wagon!!

It is hard to stay motivated when the loses appear slow, one week I had actually put on according to my scales,I had a miserable weekend craving wine to drown my sorrows....I was amazed that I had lost 2lb on my cdc's scales that week,then had a big loss the next!
Keep on the wagon,the binge damage will very soon be undone....try and keep busy this weekend,a lot of us find weekends harder.
You can do this with the support of your minimims friends x

Awh thanks Mrs Taurus, I hope so...just need to remain focus...and no matter what stick to CD because this is the only diet thats produces great results!!

Woops! Like others have said, don't trust the scales until the actual WI; one time mine were showing a 1lb loss for the whole of the week, the day before my WI day IIRC. But on actual WI day I'd lost something like 4lbs so you never can tell

Ah hon do try to avoid weighing at home,I actually don't own a set of scales as I have 2daughters and never want them to become obsessed with weighing themselves all the time.
Start a fresh and take 1 day at a time,you can do this and if you feel your struggling then come onto minimins and keep posting and looking at the inspiration gallery,that's the only thing that kept me focused for the first few weeks of CD.

Good luck hon and we are all here for you x

hope you are feeling a bit more positive and happy today and good luck xx

Awwhh Slimwannabe, Jim & Witchy, thanks for your posts...Feeling positive but hungary as last nights binge wasnt a small one...Anyways I am perservering with it and glugging down the water....

Thank Ms Essex you're so right....Your're losses are fab, your looking great!!

Back