arghhhhhhhhhhh...

i can not believe how load my other half eats!!!!!! and he breathes so loudly! i dread him eatting!!! why the feck do i have to sit here and listen to it while im hungry!!!!!:cry:

:8855: LOL Im sorry this made me laugh!! Its funny how we notice the small things when we are on this diet. I notice my OH is so picky with his food.... he chops it up and chews it forever im like omg just swallow it already haha! TO FUNNY!!! :p

it is driving me mad, i get very close to punching him in the face. we argue about it every night lol. i think iv made him very paranoid lol

He's probably got a clicky jaw - I'm told I sound like a cement mixer, even when I've got my mouth closed. Something to do with the slight misalignment of my jaw, apparently.

I apologise for both of us. :D Perhaps you need to get some earplugs?

iv sat with my hand over my ear thats closest to him haha..
its crunchie so i can hear every bite, hes finished now thank god haha

Hahaha...I get soo angry listening to people eat. You can hear the spit all swilling about. ARGH!!! My other half gulps his drinks soo loudly...I have to walk out the room! Lol

lol.............I could have written this! i dread it if i see a plate with salad especially cucumber coming into the room it drives me insane from the first mouthful!last night it was nuts crunch crunch munch munch it drove me that bad i went to bed.Ive put my hands over my ears,tried not to listen but the only thing that works is having the radio through my headphones REALLY LOUD! he thinks im bored haha good luck you have my sympathy x

Back