Army wife needs suport

Karen.hat

Silver Member
Hi all
I'm back at slimming world for umpteenth time I keep getting so near target then getting complacent and falling off track piling it all back on and think what the he'll happened?
Well it's hubby's day 14 of six months today so I definitely need the support from elsewhere although as I don't drive I'm doing a lot more walking already, I now have to walk the dog, shops ext which I don't mind but I also don't have hubby's sweet tooth here either!

I grazer, I've never actually "got" extra easy but been very successful with my red Days, I've promised this leader I'd at least try for a few weeks and I'm already struggling

I'd appreciate any support, friendships advice ect on here as my motivation is disappearing as week is progressing and it's only day 3 :-(

I'm 5ft 3.5" and weigh in at 11st 3.5pm
I've been almost sedentary up until last few days so trying for body magic as well as a weight loss!

Look forward to meeting some great friends xxx

I'm fine all day it's the loneliness of an evening that's getting me I start thinking what can I eat :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've never really had a hobby tbh I wouldn't know where to start looking for one

That sounds pretty sad I know but having 4 kids I never had time and now three are almost grown up and the little ones 10 they very independent so I'm left with all this time on my hands and I am not really into watching tv my mind drifts!

But its definitely something to consider

Karen.hat said:
Hi all
I'm back at slimming world for umpteenth time I keep getting so near target then getting complacent and falling off track piling it all back on and think what the he'll happened?
Well it's hubby's day 14 of six months today so I definitely need the support from elsewhere although as I don't drive I'm doing a lot more walking already, I now have to walk the dog, shops ext which I don't mind but I also don't have hubby's sweet tooth here either!

I grazer, I've never actually "got" extra easy but been very successful with my red Days, I've promised this leader I'd at least try for a few weeks and I'm already struggling

I'd appreciate any support, friendships advice ect on here as my motivation is disappearing as week is progressing and it's only day 3 :-(

I'm 5ft 3.5" and weigh in at 11st 3.5pm
I've been almost sedentary up until last few days so trying for body magic as well as a weight loss!

Look forward to meeting some great friends xxx

Hey hun!!

I know how you feel, my fellas in afghan for 4.5 months....he's done 1 month, so 3.5 to go :(

Let me know of you need any help at all! I've done Ee for a year, I am 5ft 8ins and 10stone 7.5lbs, but this time last year I was 12stone 5.5lbs. I got to my target of 10 stone but since he went on his tour, I've just had alcohol and lots of junk food!

Xxxx

Cheers chick, I'm now 1 month down only 5 to go
Roped ny daughter in on plan now too so fingers crossed I should be 2 stone lighter by June

That's brilliant!! It's not the best when they are away over Xmas! But that's over and done with thankfully so they'll be home soon enough x

bevhunter1986 said:
That's brilliant!! It's not the best when they are away over Xmas! But that's over and done with thankfully so they'll be home soon enough x

Ah missing him lots I fell and bust my ankle on new years eve and really needed a huh yesterday but been on plan all week! I put 2lb on over 2 weeks over Xmas as I couldn't get to class but realised if I don't go to class and stay I don't stick to diet and I'm determined to get near my target for back end of march for his R&R

Hi Karen,

I too have been up n down on it off it !:cry:
But on wednesday coming i will be joining my local club for this year and hopefully will have good results - :patback:,ive also started on minimins with a bit of fitness for some of us who have joined also to get motivated in doing some form of exercise instead of tv ect.
i think sometimes we all need a bit of support..
Dont give up and keep looking at your books too, thats my tip for me cos i put them down after a few weeks thinking that your ok and know it, but really you just add more to your plates without realising it.

good luck with your journey,
Jane;)

Karen.hat said:
Ah missing him lots I fell and bust my ankle on new years eve and really needed a huh yesterday but been on plan all week! I put 2lb on over 2 weeks over Xmas as I couldn't get to class but realised if I don't go to class and stay I don't stick to diet and I'm determined to get near my target for back end of march for his R&R

Awww you're not alone!! That's good he gets 2 weeks r&r though, my fella doesn't being in the raf they do 4.5 month tours and not 6 months. Well after April they do 6.

Yep go with your motivation! I know how you feel I really needed a hug today and yesterday! Isnt it funny sometimes you think they might do your head in with silly little traits and now they are away that long I feel guilty about getting upset coz he needs me to be strong! Xxxx

That's exactly how I feel too, it's the days when you need a hug and feel down that make you miss them the most even though you miss them every day.

I have my next weigh in on Thursday and apart from new years eve I have been 100% on plan so I'm hoping to lose the 2lb gain from Xmas.

My the time my OH comes home on leave he'll have done almost 4.5 months I wish his leave was sooner but he wanted to be home for our daughters 16th. I suppose I'm lucky as he emails regularly and rings every week.

Thanks for support everyone
Xxx

Back