asda roasted vegetable lasagne

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
Does anyone know the pp for this? It's part of the chosen by you range.

When I take the calories and divide them by 40 I get 11pp but I am just worried that this is not necessarily accurate.

Would like it for dinner tonight so if someone could help - i only joined WW on monday so am limited with what i know outside of items which are pre-pointed xx

if you could write down the protein, carbs, fat,fibre for me i can calculate for you.....btw if you ebay ww calculator you will find them, it has been a godsend for me! and i had a bargain with mine!

whats the protein, carbs, fat,fibre ?

its best to get a cal if u can afford one to! there so much easier!.... i got 2!! incase i lose one

I have checked esource & have found the following asda chosen by you roasted veg lasagne 450g 14pro points or asda good for you vegetable lasagne frozen 425g - 8 propoints

Hey Madkoi thanks not sure which one it would be because it's only 400g and is chilled not frozen:

Here's the nutrition contents:

400g (meal for one/chilled)
443kcal per pack
Protein: 16.4g
Carbs: 46g
Fat: 20.4g
Fibre: 4.8g
Sodium: 0.88g

xx

Ah thank you! See by dividing the kcals by 40 i got 11... hence why i need my calculator from Monday lol! It's not 100% otherwise!

12 is still good though, it's about the same amount i'd have for dinner! THANK YOOOU! Xxx

If u have an iphone theres an app called iwAtcher which has the pro point calculator x

Back