Atkins bars - emergency use ok?

NicolaH75

Hiya

I was just wondering if you guys think it would be ok to get a couple of Atkins bars to keep me going over the weekend??

I cant get any CD bars until sunday night & really need some chocolate to keep me going!!

The weekend is the worst time for me & I dunno if I'll be able to stick to it without a couple of bars to nibble on? What do you think?? x

hey hun, me personally used to have the odd atkins bar when needed, they are less carbs than cd's BUT more calories, dont abuse them! (i did and i suffered :( )

ohh,,,dont know soz hun, hopefully a cdc will be along soon - could you ring yours?? x

Hi

You cannot substitute a CD bar for an Atkins bar you would not be nutritionally complete for the day.

See if you can contact your CDC to get a couple of bars.

Why dont you freeze a choc tetra and eat your way through it with a spoon, it takes ages and will take away the urge for bars.

Thanks Springador

But it's not the same as actually being able to chew something with real chocolate... I usually cut my bars into bitesize chunks & freeze them so that when I get the urge to eat something I can.

Usually only 2/3 bits per day - so not even half a bar but it helps satisfy my chocolate cravings & stops me reaching for the chocolate hob-nobs! Lol x

Have you tried making a bar of chocolate from a choc shake pack? I did it yesterday and it was absolutely bloody gorgeous lol.

Just mix it into a thick paste, spread it out into a bar shape on a piece of baking paper and pop into the freezer for about an hour/hour and a half. Really is delicious, like a bar of chocolatey fudge :D

Back