Atkins carb counter iPhone app

ashley86

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone has this/ downloaded this? If so what do u guys think? Or is there a better daily carb counter u have used online?

Thinking a daily carb counter will help me as I can record carbs as I go and can't forget and re-eat carbs iv already used! :)

I wouldn't be seen dead with an I-phone, I'm a blackberry boy myself. ;)

poo to apple I say

Try working with 2 mac books in a 400+ Intel users network mate. They are not very friendly Stephen. :)

Oops I'm a big mac/apple girl and attentive user, I'm a graphic designer so lucky for me it's a must in the job description ;) big love to the iPhone!

I downloaded app, and it's ok altho a lot of the products are American and not much variety!

I sleep with my iPhone, I love it that much...no not really, but it's within reach lol :D...and am going to buy an all singing/dancing MacBook Pro very soon.

i've got the Atkins app but I like the Fatsecret app better for a quick idea of how many carbs there are in something.

Susie x

We have 3 designers here with Apple kit, talk about struggling to get them on our WAN/LAN not intuitive at all.

Try working with 2 mac books in a 400+ Intel users network mate. They are not very friendly Stephen. :)

could be why they are so safe, i changed sick of the crashes and updates anyway we use the airport express for a home network works a treat.

I agree Steve

Am fed up to the eye teeth with viruses on my PC - picked something up recently which managed to infect 70 files before I could get to it. Grrr - so, PC bad, Mac good - from that point of view, at least.

Susie

Back