atkins round two: losing my baby weight

Drum roll for the WI result.....17st 12lbs giving me a 5lbs loss this week. I know its bad but I'm kind of disappointed! However I am out of the 18s which is good news.

Menu for today..
B: daybreak bar
L: deli meats and fridge raiders (got caught short out and about)
D: pork belly and cheese and chorizo salad
S: sf jelly and cream, pork scratchings and an endulge bar (bought as a gift so hopefully it won't hurt!)

Get my uni results tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to behave during celebrations and mine and Ohs anniversary this weekend. I can't see me straying though, I'm definitely in the zone :)

Hi Jools,
Well done on the 5lbs that's fab:). It might be slightly less than previous because you are using the atkins bars...but they sounds like a life saver given the need to eat and look after bambino:D

Have a great day and weekend;)
Xx

OH bought me a months worth of exante today so going to follow that for a month to shift a lump of this weight.

Currently pondering a dilemma, we are ordering in tonight, do I have carbs or do I stay in ketosis for exante. Decisions

I am proud to report that I stuck to a breadless kebab :) I did have a diet coke though

Todays menu
B: eggs, bacon and jimmys farm sausages
L: daybreak bar, deli meats
D: chicken shish and chicken doner mix kebab with salad and mayo
S: endulge bar (didn't have it yesterday) sugar free jelly

Going to carry on with atkins for a couple more days properly clean lots of meat and veg just incase the citric acid in the diet coke knocks me out of ketosis

Had a cheeky measure today and lost 2inches from my waist and 2 from my hips :)

Starting exante on Monday, quite excited to get into the 16s now that's my next goal 16st 13.5lbs

Back