Atkins- short note to viks self conscious

viks

Ive started atkins...sort of. unable to find the book in my flat, im trying to do it via minimins and common sense until i do actually have the book in my hands.

2 babybell and 1L of water so far and its 1117am. Im not 'hungry' yet.

Just thinking over problems ive been having in the last few months and realising they probably root from my weight issue, body image and confidence issues.
As my partner says im "nuts, loopy" and sometimes "stupid" with the way i react to some situations involving him and now i can see where he is coming from.
I need to stop looking to him for what i need and give it to myself. He is not to blame. I am.
Responsibility for myself and my feelings lie within me.

Guess i am trying to step up to the plate and do something to make me feel better rather and practically begging to be told im good enough and worthy of love and attention.

chicken salad peppermint tea and 1L of water

And almost losing my partner.
I think im being given another chance. Its my last. But even as he said it i felt more positive, but how could not be considering the level of misery i was feeling when he told me he didnt know if he wanted "all of this"

Im really really shocked that ive not eaten anything that would be non plan wise. Perhaps i am serious this time on both parts.

2 sices of hallumi cheese and half smoked sausage with mushrooms
delish!!

1/2 L water

coke zero 2 glasses
ricotta and sweetner

Day 2

1/2 L water
Slice of hallumi, slice of bacon and half smoked sausage.

Jumped on the sclaes this morning - 1lb down.

So its nice to see some difference so early on, just a a little motivater.still i will only really know whats going on when i WI inext week.

1L water
scrambled eggs salmon pieces
peppermint tea with cream

Went swimming, not many lengths as i had the wee man with me but its a start.

1/2 L water
making chicken salad for dinner

Hi, I dont know if you wanted replies or are just doing a diary for yourself. In which case, sorry! You're doing really well. Keep it up. I was told yesterday you need to love yourself before anyone else can. You dont need someone else to tell you how fab you are. You dont need validation because you're beautiful. It's hard to believe but keep telling yourself. I'm trying, maybe we can convince ourselves in the not too distant future. X

Hi, I dont know if you wanted replies or are just doing a diary for yourself.

Hey BadJar, the diary is for me, but im happy for anyones input, makes more interesting reading i suppose, so feel free anytime.

And yep your right, i really do need to love myself and validate myself. Not from anyone else no matter how important i think they are:eek:

You can have people in your life who are important to you. But you should be at the top of the list. X

post count up please

post count up please jk

post count up pleaseosjxalksa

do tis is taking ages

post count up pleasedljlksoisd

post count up please spsdoijscdj

Back