Atkins with one eye on the calories!

Morning Hooya, how are you today?

Morning Jim, feeling good! Proper gym weekend and did half an hour cardio already this morning. My body is really starting to change - it's pretty exciting!

Only 1lb off at weigh in but the tape measure is more important now, and I like what it's telling me :D

Great stuff Hooya, well done love.

Thanks folks!

I'm going to get some of my suits tailored to fit me better - most of them were bought when I was a 14 and I'm almost a 10 now! Quite excited about it :D

and so you should be love.

Forgot to count / post yesterday's eating but it was tasty! Loving cold sausages and salad for lunch! :)

Will be having a carb-eating night tonight I think - finally going to get my sushi!

Yo Sushi, yum yum. :D

Hello all!

Had my evening off yesterday - some sushi, a few noodles... and frozen yoghurt for dessert on the way home, yum! It was great fun but have the predicted 'carb hangover' today! The symptoms: tired, sluggish, sore stomach...

Still, parma ham for brekkie and some mackerel & salad for lunch should sort me out!

Also another positive development - I like the soya milk! My tea tastes more like tea, if that makes any sense! I can recommend it as an alternative to regular milk for Atkinsing tea-addicts like me :)

Morning love, sounds like you are looking forward to your food today. LOL.

me too Hooya, my wife can't believe how much I eat and yet stay skinny, her words not mine ;)

Hooya, you're doing fab hun!! I wish i had your determination for the gym! I do try but no where near as dedicated or enthusiastic as you are! It's just not my thing and takes an effort sometimes, well, most times. You should put some piccies up!!!

i am seriously considering decaff coffee... i always thought it was pointless stuff, if you don't like the caffeine, don't drink the coffee. but god am i gagging for a mug of coffee, and i don't think it would matter if it was caffeinated or not now i'm through the worst of the caffeine withdrawal... might have to invest in that and a teeny tub of cream later :D

abz xx

I don't like decaff coffee Abz, i did try it a couple of times but it just tastes weird to me. I've managed to cut down to about 1-2 mugs of coffee a day so i'm not worrying about it anymore.

Hmmm, I can't taste the difference between normal and decaff.

Hooya, you're doing fab hun!! I wish i had your determination for the gym! I do try but no where near as dedicated or enthusiastic as you are! It's just not my thing and takes an effort sometimes, well, most times. You should put some piccies up!!!

Thanks! Must say I am very lucky, my OH is into the gym as well so we kind of encourage each other atm! Also I have been quite inspired by some of the amazing bodies on display in our gym - decided to see them as inspiring instead of intimidating!! Plus I like the quick results - after only a couple of weeks I started to feel stronger, so that helps a lot!

I must admit I do hate cardio with a passion, I have to literally think about the fat I am burning while I'm sweating away on the cross trainer... :)

I might try to do some pics once I get to goal / a shape that I'm really proud of :D:D

You are all so virtuous with your decaf / cutting down on caffeine!

I am working on a project in a freezing cold room just now so I see several teas a day as mandatory! :D

Wow your before & afters are amaaaaazing!

Mine will be quite dull really, as I wasn't technically overweight when I started, just not happy with my body. So the difference is a bit unexciting really (though not to me of course!). Plenty of people haven't even noticed that I've lost anything, and I've lost 9% of my bodyweight!

Bet everyone noticed yours! :D

Back