Attention Ice Cream Lovers

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
In asda today i picked up some pistacio icecream made by simply delightful, and its only 5.5 syns for 100g which is 6 scoops. It is blooming Lovely, has a proper icecream consistancy (other low fat ones seem a bit grainy). They had a few other flavours too which might be lower as this one has actual nuts in it. Deff worth a go if you love icecream.

Thanks for that. Will have a nosey!

Thanks hun.xxx

wooo hoooo! thank you! im ice cream addict!:D:D:D

I'm saving up for an ice cream maker, will definitely have to try this stuff out in the mean time. I love pistachio! They have the best gelateria's near to where my mom lives in Spain - pistachio or coconut are delish! x

my sister made the ginger and lemon icecream out of this months SW mag and OMG is was fantastic hard to believe it was only 1and half syns,she then made it with yougurt and it eas syn free,realy delish

If anyone is interested, I've posted some ice cream maker idea's in the recipes section. I use mine all the time!!!

my sister made the ginger and lemon icecream out of this months SW mag and OMG is was fantastic

dont suppose you could kindly put the recipe up here eye :)

In asda today i picked up some pistacio icecream made by simply delightful, and its only 5.5 syns for 100g which is 6 scoops. It is blooming Lovely, has a proper icecream consistancy

Hope tesco sells em i do miss proper ice cream

I'm sure my Tescoshas them for fifteen quid at the mo...

Back