Attention Please Read!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
In the interest of harmony on this forum and in accordance with the rules and the ethos of MiniMins I would ask members not to personally attack members in response to their posts...this is bullying and all threads as such have been removed.

Admin.

Bullies are cowards, a goodwill forum like this should have no place for them, well said minimin

Hear Hear.

There will always be nasty people out there. Well done for taking a stand, and thank you for such a supportive site.

Bill

Goooooo Mini! Well said....

Please don't be too hard on bullies. They are very sad, jealous, insecure people who really need to get pity and a life.

I follow the rule that I would never type what I wouldn't be prepared to say to someone face to face. Common courtesy shouldn't be too much to ask for. Everyone here seems fab though!

Totally agree. This is a site to help support others who are on diets not bully or attack them. Should be supportive as we all need all the support we can get to keep going!! It's a shame that it is a small minority that is doing it. I have only had great support from members on here and this is why I joined. Glad that you are taking a stand against it.

Back