August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Well done to everyone on their losses :)

Just half a pound off for me this week please taking me from 14.5 to 15lbs since starting this. Just realised I'm exactly halfway through what I wanted to lose :)

Half a pound for me lately, please Lexie. Still trying but soooo slow now, lol. Also stopped taking the Xen too, because of having developed gallstones, so that won't be helping things. :) xx

Hiya Lexie, I lost half a pound last week and 2.5 pounds off this week, this should take my total to 17.5 pounds lost :) Thanks hun x

Well done to everyone for their losses. Ouch Tracy, gallstones sound nasty, I hope you're okay x

xAlisonx said:
Hiya Lexie, I lost half a pound last week and 2.5 pounds off this week, this should take my total to 17.5 pounds lost :) Thanks hun x

Well done to everyone for their losses. Ouch Tracy, gallstones sound nasty, I hope you're okay x

Thanks, Alison! It's intermittently painful, but not unbearably so (yet, fingers crossed, lol). Got a hospital appointment next month, so we'll see what they suggest. :) xx

Thanks Jodie :) x

Hope your hospital appointment goes well Tracy and they can sort them out for you. I just looked at your stats, wow - you have lost some serious weight! Makes me wish I didn't mess around & come off diet at the end of last year/beginning of this year, took me ages to get back down to where I was and I'm only now recently going into lower weight figures than I've had in a long time x

xAlisonx said:
Thanks Jodie :) x

Hope your hospital appointment goes well Tracy and they can sort them out for you. I just looked at your stats, wow - you have lost some serious weight! Makes me wish I didn't mess around & come off diet at the end of last year/beginning of this year, took me ages to get back down to where I was and I'm only now recently going into lower weight figures than I've had in a long time x

Thanks Alison! I must admit it does feel good to have got this far without falling off the wagon at all, so I can really recommend persevering to anyone. :) xx

Another 1.5lbs off for me please. Post edit: I was going to increase my August target, but will now leave it as it is, please. I've dropped my overall target to 12 stone, so I can try to get close to that magical BMI of 25 eventually. I'm actually doing a lot better healthwise since I stopped taking the Orlistat, adding strength to my belief that they've probably contributed to my problems. Hey ho, we live and learn, don't we?! :) xx

Last edited:
Back