August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Rachgleeson said:
Tracy you are truly inspirational well done. I am also feeling better off the xenical. Glad you are too :)

Yes, it's a bit worrying how much better I do feel now I've stopped it - makes me wonder what damage I've actually done myself over the last two years! In hindsight I don't think I'd take it again, because I know I can lose weight just as effectively without it, having done it before, so I don't think the rewards justify the risks. As I said, we live and learn! :) xx

2lbs off for me please, bringing my total losses since starting this challenge to 19.5 pounds. Thanks Lexie :)

I'm really exited as I go away in a few weeks and I think I may reach my personal goal of getting down into the 12's before I go which will boost my confidence around the pool no end!

xAlisonx said:
2lbs off for me please, bringing my total losses since starting this challenge to 19.5 pounds. Thanks Lexie :)

I'm really exited as I go away in a few weeks and I think I may reach my personal goal of getting down into the 12's before I go which will boost my confidence around the pool no end!

Well done, Alison, you're going great guns there! :) xx

1lb off..6lb in total 5lb to go.

Wonder if I will be starting again or worse when get back eek x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

+4lb
Well not totally starting again... But think I have totally messed up when giving figures as my target :(
I was 12.10.5 when I started this challenge and now I am 12.8 ... I had wanted to be at 11.13.5

So I should be 2.5lb lost and 8.5lb to go x

Ok, here goes, for the first time on this site I'm reporting a gain. :O 2lbs back on, as expected following my planned three days off for my birthday, but it was worth it, lol. So that puts me back to 6lbs lost and 1lb to go. I've monitored my weight every day this week, as I was interested to see how it moved, and it had originally gone up by about half a stone - yikes!! Just shows the effect of water weight, but it was quite alarming, lol. Now it's settled at 2lbs I'm quite happy to report it, as that's a fair reflection of how many calories I ate!! :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
That's an achievement to be reporting your first gain. Well done lol. X

Thanks, Rachel -it was well deserved, all that cake, chocolate, ice cream, chinese, curry, pizza, lol. But five good days since then have done a bit of damage limitation, lol. :) xx

Another 3 off for me please..:) ( I also lost 1 last week but forgot to post).
7.5 lbs to go to my first target. Thanks guys. X

OMG ladies I am so far behind, you will need to check as I may well be completely wrong with it all but am about to attempt to update it

OMG ladies I am so far behind, you will need to check as I may well be completely wrong with it all but am about to attempt to update it

Lol, I wouldn't worry about it, Lexie. I do think it's a good idea to have one person updating, as I've seen other challenges that look a bit of a mess with everyone updating and getting mixed up! So I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts whenever you're able to get to it. :) xx

It also doesn't help when muppets like myself keep confusing things
Pleased to say mine is ok... Eek 6 weeks to lose 8.5lb
And 2 camping trips and a hen do... Best start chopping off the limbs :)

I Alexandra Jane O'Neill do hereby promise to keep the Christmas Challenge which shall be next up to date on a bi-daily basis. Would help if we all has the same weigh day hey but that just isn't possible xx

Back