August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Lexie2005 said:
I Alexandra Jane O'Neill do hereby promise to keep the Christmas Challenge which shall be next up to date on a bi-daily basis. Would help if we all has the same weigh day hey but that just isn't possible xx

Lol, you're a star Lexie. Christmas challenge though?! Blinkin' 'eck, scary!! :) xx

Lexie2005 said:
No it's exciting think where we all WILL be by Christmas cos I'm not letting anyone fail on my watch ;)

That's very true, it's just the very thought of being on a countdown to Christmas that scares me, lol. :D xx

1.5lb off /)

Which makes 4lb off 7 to go x

Well done Tracy and Lisa! 1.5lbs off for me please bringing my total loss to 22.5lbs. Could you change my target to 25lbs please, not sure if I'll reach it but just to give me a bit of an incentive, thanks :)

Great going, Alison! I'm just creeping down towards target now, I've dropped it by half a stone, so a bit more to go, lol. :) xx

2lb off
Which makes 6lb off 5 to go x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Rachel and Lisa, great losses! :)

2lb off for me this week please, making my total to 24.5 I think. Plus more importantly for me I've finally reached those elusive 12's! :happy036: Can't describe how happy that makes me, I haven't been in the 12's since before having my children.

Back