August Bank Holiday Bonanza Challenge

Sorry forgot to add. I want 50lb off by august bank holiday weekend!

So it's the equivalent of 2.5lb per week x

Oo sorry hadn't realised the challenge had already begun. it's ok if you can't add me but if possible I'd still like to join please xx

Now I'm showing myself up lol I didn't read the xenical heading. I'm so silly sometimes.

Good luck ladies x

I know Lexie just annoyed at what I could if had if I hadn't pigged out on Sunday, a loss is a loss tho I was delighted as expected a gain, had one of those days!

Drea2904 said:
I know Lexie just annoyed at what I could if had if I hadn't pigged out on Sunday, a loss is a loss tho I was delighted as expected a gain, had one of those days!

So have an on track week this week & you should have a bigger loss to track met week x

Yeah I'm totally back on track, think I needed a wee blow out but glad to be back tracking everything again and sticking to plan! X

2lbs off for me please :)

Well done poppy that's fab x

ah thank you

Well done poppy x

2.5 on this week :( Not a good week, Havent exactly eaten rubbish or anything but just havent really been home to cook proper meals and have snacked on the go a lot.
Another hectic week, Hope to have a rest a bit next week!

hobnobsmummy said:
2.5 on this week :( Not a good week, Havent exactly eaten rubbish or anything but just havent really been home to cook proper meals and have snacked on the go a lot.
Another hectic week, Hope to have a rest a bit next week!

Shall I just leave as an or do you want to to add 2.5lbs on to what you want to lose. You've had a stressful week my lovely xx

Back