August Bank Holiday Bonanza Challenge

sarahaglover said:
Kirsty you'll soon shift that. My weight can fluctuate for no reason one min I can put on 2 for no reason but it be gone by the next. That's y I try & not focus on weekly weigh ins but look at my 4 weekly total & I measure myself too x

Well I've wi on 3 different sets of scales at Sw over 3 weeks so I'm praying it's inconsistencies with those bc I don't warrant a gain! But I have possibility of a diff set next week too! X

5.5lbs is an amazing loss! Well done. There has been Some good losses this week. Hope I don't let the side down on Thursday x

Thank you Sarah;) had a bit of a blowout week before bit delighted with that I really stuck to rules and exercised, never expected that much 14 weeks down the line!!! That's me now lost 44lbs and over the blooming moon lol x

Well from my weigh in today I've lost 2 lb in 3 weeks which is fine but given that it is seriously slowing down I'd better change my goal to 10 lb and anything more is a miraculous bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Managed another 3 this week! So that's 9lb in two weeks. And the xenical hasn't helped ! Only 3 days in on tabs.

8lbs is amazing what's your secret lol

Will done everyone!!

5lbs off for me :) and no inches off my bust, another 1 off my waist and 1 off my hips/tummy area :) x x x

Fab kayleigh x

Back